Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Phoenix Theatres - The Forge Cinemas at Walden's Landing
Pigeon Forge, TN
Add Your Comments
- New York, NY: Landmark Theatres Plans New 8-Screen Theater [8/24]
- Newark, DE: Luxury Lounger Recliners Coming to Cinemark Christiana and XD [8/23]
- Gainesville, FL: Construction Begins on Regal Cinemas in Celebration Pointe [8/23]
- Palo Alto, CA: CineArts at Palo Alto Square Closing Delayed Until September [8/18]
- Fort Wayne, IN: Carmike Jefferson Pointe 18 + IMAX Enforcing Curfew [8/18]
- Fort Lee, NJ: iPic Theaters Hudson Lights Opens Tomorrow [8/10]
- Boulder, CO: Boulder Art Cinema Ends After Poor Attendance [7/30]
- Montgomery, AL: Evans Theatres - Eastdale Mall 8 Opening August 19, 2016 [7/26]
- Middletown, PA: Council Hears Support and Ideas for the Elks Theatre [7/25]
- Palo Alto, CA: CineArts Palo Alto Square to Close in August 2016 [7/25]
Friday, October 15, 2010 marked the grand opening for a new movie theater in the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area of Tennessee! The Forge Cinemas at Walden's Landing in Pigeon Forge celebrated its first full day of operation on Friday by playing such movies as Jackass 3D, Life as We Know It, Red, Secretariat, and The Social Network.
According the press release issued by owner Phoenix Big Cinemas Management, the five-screen movie theater is the only one in the area to feature stadium seating and digital cinema projection in every screen. All five screens are capable of 3D presentations, and total capacity is 600 persons.
The movie theater was announced in February, and was projected for a "late summer 2010" opening, which came pretty close to being on schedule. At the time of the announcement, the theater did not yet have a name, and there was a contest to name the theater, and the winner would receive a year's worth of movie passes.
Have You Attended This Theater?
Be sure to leave your opinions in the Reader Comments section for The Forge Cinemas at Walden's Landing, so that everyone can read about what the theater has to offer.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.