Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Avatar 
- Avatar in 3D 
- Avatar: Special Edition 
- Avatar Special Edition: An IMAX 3D Experience 
- Avatar: Special Edition in 3D 
- Avatar: An IMAX 3D Experience 
Add Your Comments
- Fort Worth and Hurst, TX: Cinemark Upgrading Ridgmar 13 and North East Mall 18 Locations with Luxury Loungers [4/15]
- Chicago, IL: ArcLight Cinemas Opening in Lincoln Park in September 2015 [4/11]
- Glenview, IL: Pacific Glen Stadium 10 Closes for ArcLight Cinemas Conversion - Reopening on May 1, 2015 [4/11]
- Bangor, ME: Bangor Drive-In to Reopen After 30 Years [4/9]
- Tyler, TX: Studio Movie Grill Set to Open in April 2015 [4/3]
- Culver City, CA: Pacific Culver Stadium 12 Closed for Conversion to ArcLight Cinemas Location [3/26]
- Washington, DC: West End Cinema Closing [3/24]
- Casper, WY: Studio City Mesa to Open March 27th, Downton Iris Stadium 8 Closed [3/23]
- Vineyard, UT: Megaplex Theatres - Geneva & IMAX Now Open [3/20]
- Cleveland Heights, OH: Regal Severance Town Center Stadium 14 Closed [3/20]
The New York Times is reporting that James Cameron will be creating two sequels to his 3D sensation Avatar 3D, for release in December 2014 and December 2015:
Mr. Cameron and the top Fox film executives, Jim Gianopulos and Tom Rothman, jointly said they aimed to begin production next year on the first sequel. The film is not yet officially titled, they said.
Click the Read link below to view the entire article.
If you have a great desire to return to Pandora and see blue people, the 2D version and the 3D special editions (Avatar: Special Edition 3D and Avatar Special Edition: An IMAX 3D Experience) are still playing in theaters.
The movie is also available on Blu-ray (Avatar (Two-Disc Original Theatrical Edition Blu-ray/DVD Combo) ) and DVD (Avatar (Three-Disc Extended Collector's Edition) ), and a new Avatar (Three-Disc Extended Collector's Edition + BD-Live) [Blu-ray] is set to be released on November 16, 2010.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.