Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Edwards Nampa Gateway Stadium 12
Add Your Comments
- Fort Worth and Hurst, TX: Cinemark Upgrading Ridgmar 13 and North East Mall 18 Locations with Luxury Loungers [4/15]
- Chicago, IL: ArcLight Cinemas Opening in Lincoln Park in September 2015 [4/11]
- Glenview, IL: Pacific Glen Stadium 10 Closes for ArcLight Cinemas Conversion - Reopening on May 1, 2015 [4/11]
- Bangor, ME: Bangor Drive-In to Reopen After 30 Years [4/9]
- Tyler, TX: Studio Movie Grill Set to Open in April 2015 [4/3]
- Culver City, CA: Pacific Culver Stadium 12 Closed for Conversion to ArcLight Cinemas Location [3/26]
- Washington, DC: West End Cinema Closing [3/24]
- Casper, WY: Studio City Mesa to Open March 27th, Downton Iris Stadium 8 Closed [3/23]
- Vineyard, UT: Megaplex Theatres - Geneva & IMAX Now Open [3/20]
- Cleveland Heights, OH: Regal Severance Town Center Stadium 14 Closed [3/20]
Regal Entertainment Group announced yesterday that they are set to open the new Edwards Nampa Gateway Stadium 12 in Nampa, Idaho on Friday, November 12, 2010. Special preview events will be held previous to the grand opening, with $2 movies for three days, benefitting local charities. Moviegoers will be able to enjoy free popcorn and soft drinks with each paid admission between November 12th-14th.
The new theater is located in the Nampa Gateway Center at I-84 and Garrity Boulevard, and will feature 12 screens, seating a total of 2,200 people, with digital cinema projection in every auditorium, and stadium seating that features high-back rocking chairs and cupholder armrests that move out of the way to make comfortable seating for two. An unspecified number of auditoriums will be equipped with RealD 3D projection systems, so if you like wearing the glasses when you watch movies, you're all set!
“Edwards Nampa Gateway Stadium 12 is a state-of-the-art facility, with the latest theatre amenities including all digital projection, RealD 3D and digital surround sound. Our moviegoers throughout the area know and appreciate the quality of Edwards Theatres and the new Nampa Gateway will truly impress our loyal patrons. We are excited to be part of the new retail hub for the community at Nampa Gateway Center,” stated Dick Westerling, Regal Entertainment Group Senior Vice President of Marketing and Advertising.
Preview Event Schedule
The preview events start on Monday, November 8th and go through Wednesday, November 10th. Tickets are $2 for each movie, with $2 popcorn and $2 soft drinks as well. The proceeds for each day will benefit the charities listed below.
Monday, November 8: "Movies Yule Love"
Sponsored by Idaho Press Tribune, Proceeds to benefit Nampa and Caldwell Salvation Army
|Alvin & The Chipmunks||PG||12:00 PM||3:00 PM||6:00 PM||9:40 PM|
|Christmas Carol (2009)||PG||1:30 PM||4:30 PM||7:30 PM||9:35 PM|
Tuesday, November 9: "Superheroes for a Cause"
Sponsored by Peak Radio Group, Proceeds to benefit Boys & Girls Club of Nampa
|Astro Boy||PG||1:30 PM||4:30 PM||7:30 PM||9:35 PM|
|Iron Man 2||PG-13||12:00 PM||3:00 PM||6:00 PM||9:40 PM|
Wednesday, November 10: "Family Day at Edwards"
Sponsored by KTVB NBC 7, Proceeds to benefit Light House Rescue Mission
|Diary of a Wimpy Kid||PG||1:30 PM||4:30 PM||7:30 PM||9:35 PM|
|Hotel for Dogs||PG||12:00 PM||3:00 PM||6:00 PM||9:40 PM|
Monday 11/8, Tuesday 11/9 & Wednesday 11/10
|A-Team||PG-13||12:15 PM||3:15 PM||6:15 PM||9:45 PM|
|Date Night||PG-13||11:45 AM||2:45 PM||5:45 PM||9:00 PM|
|Grown Ups||PG-13||1:00 PM||4:00 PM||7:00 PM||10:00 PM|
|Horton Hears A Who||G||11:15 AM||2:15 PM||5:15 PM||8:15 PM|
|Karate Kid||PG||11:00 AM||2:00 PM||5:00 PM||8:00 PM|
|Robin Hood||PG-13||11:30 AM||2:30 PM||5:30 PM||8:30 PM|
|Spy Next Door||PG||1:45 PM||4:45 PM||7:45 PM||10:05 PM|
|Toy Story 3-D||G||12:45 PM||3:45 PM||6:45 PM||9:15 PM|
|Twilight: Eclipse||PG-13||1:15 PM||4:15 PM||7:15 PM||10:15 PM|
Source: Regal Entertainment Group Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.