Remove ads with our VIP Service
- UltraStar Scottsdale Pavilion 11
Add Your Comments
- Culver City, CA: Pacific Culver Stadium 12 Closed for Conversion to ArcLight Cinemas Location [3/26]
- Washington, DC: West End Cinema Closing [3/24]
- Casper, WY: Studio City Mesa to Open March 27th, Downton Iris Stadium 8 Closed [3/23]
- Vineyard, UT: Megaplex Theatres - Geneva & IMAX Now Open [3/20]
- Cleveland Heights, OH: Regal Severance Town Center Stadium 14 Closed [3/20]
- Lawrenceville, GA: GTC Town Center Value Cinemas Closed [3/18]
- Queen Creek, AZ: Harkins Queen Creek 14 Opening March 19, 2015 [3/16]
- Los Angeles, CA: 9-Screen Cinemark Playa Vista and XD Now Open [3/13]
- Nicholasville, KY: AmStar 14 - Brannon Crossing to Become Movie Tavern Location in June 2015 [3/12]
- Lewiston, ME: Flagship Cinemas Closed [3/12]
The Arizona Republic is reporting that the new UltraStar Scottsdale Pavilion 11 in Scottsdale, Arizona is planning to open to the public on Friday, November 19, 2010:
Imagine while watching the latest Oscar-worthy flick at the movie theater, you get a little hungry. Instead of getting up and waiting in line, just press that little button on your armrest. A waiter appears, and a few minutes later, he hands you a hot panini and glass of red wine.
This is what it's like to watch a movie in one of the 21-and-older-only auditoriums at Scottsdale's new all-digital UltraStar Cinemas. The San Diego-based movie theater opens at Scottsdale Pavilions Saturday and offers upscale amenities that can't be found in most movie theaters.
"We want to cater to every movie-going crowd, whether it's kids on a Saturday morning . . . or those who want to watch a movie in a classy, deluxe experience," said Damon Rubio, executive vice president of operations. "The whole mall we are in is getting renovated and soon all of us together will offer a great alternative experience."
Click the Read link below to view the full article on azcentral.com.
The new movie theater is in the same location as the UA Scottsdale Pavilions, which closed in 2009.
According to the UltraStar Cinemas web site, the theater features the following amenities:
- Pure Digital Cinema® powered by DLP Cinema® Technology
- Deluxe high-back reclining chairs
- 11 auditoriums featuring stadium or luxury VIP seating
- State-of-the-art Pure Digital 3D
- D-BOX enhanced motion chair technology
- Reserved seating
- Cinema Café offering an assortment of gourmet movie fare – featuring UltraStar’s famous specialty flavored popcorn and introducing an expanded menu including Panini sandwiches, roasted red pepper hummus and more
- Online ticketing (coming soon)
We are hoping to get showtimes for the theater very shortly, so stay tuned to their Showtimes page for updates!
UltraStar Cinemas is based in Vista, California and operates 15 locations in Arizona and California.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.