Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Atlas Cinemas Eastgate 10
Mayfield Heights, OH
- Big Cinemas Phoenix Willoughby Hills
Willoughby Hills, OH
Add Your Comments
- Green Bay, WI: Silver Cinemas - East Town Budget Cinemas Closed [2/10]
- Milwaukee, WI: Former State Theater Severely Damaged by Fire [2/10]
- Lincoln, NE: Recliners Coming to Marcus Lincoln Grand Cinema [2/9]
- Orlando, FL: Cinemark Movie Theater Changes Name After Artegon Marketplace Closure [2/6]
- Kalamazoo, MI: Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Closing in April 2017, New Operator Expected [2/6]
- Corpus Christi, TX: Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Soft Opening on February 7, 2017 [2/1]
- Englewood, CO: UA Greenwood Plaza 12 Closed [1/31]
- Huntington Beach, CA: Regency Charter Centre Cinemas 5 Closed [1/31]
- Sitka, AK: Coliseum Theatre - Sawmill Creek Plaza Closed, Downtown Location Remains Open [1/31]
- Corpus Christi, TX: Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Opening February 10, 2017 [1/27]
The theater formerly known as the Cinemark Movies 10 - Willoughby Hills in Willoughby Hills, Ohio has re-opened on November 9, 2010 as the Big Cinemas Phoenix Willoughby Hills, according to a press release issued by Phoenix Theatres late last week. The theater had been closed only a short time, but it was long enough to get a new owner and for them to make some changes.
"Movies 10 will continue to be a great community theatre. The centralized location, big screens and great pricing will make a trip to the movies fun, convenient and a great value entertainment destination," said Phil Zacheretti, President of Phoenix Big Cinemas Management. "We are proud to help ensure the continued operation of this theatre to the market."
The movie theater is located in The Shoppes of Willoughby Hills shopping center, and features ten screens, $1.50 admissions and pricing promotions throughout the week, with weekend admission prices at $1.50 before 6pm and $2.00 in the evenings.
Online tickets are available from the Showtimes page.
Source: Phoenix Theatres Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.