Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- AMC Bridgewater Commons
- Allen, TX: Renovations Coming to Cinemark Allen 16 and XD [9/21]
- Danvers, MA: Hollywood Hits Theatre Closed [9/12]
- Chattanooga, TN: Regal Hamilton Place 8 Reopens [9/9]
- Waukee, IA: Proposed Theater Plans Include Largest IMAX Screen in U.S. [9/8]
- San Jose, CA: Camera 12 to Close Friday [9/8]
- Lexington, KY: Cinemark Movies 10 - Woodhill Closed [9/7]
- Oxford, ME: Flagship Cinemas Reopens as Luxury Theater [9/6]
- New York, NY: AMC Announces Reserved Seating at All Manhattan AMC Locations [9/1]
- Pleasant Hills, PA: Carmike Southland 9 Closed [8/25]
- New York, NY: Landmark Theatres Plans New 8-Screen Theater [8/24]
The AMC Bridgewater Commons in Bridgewater, New Jersey added in-theater dining options to its list of amenities at the end of November, according to a press release issued by AMC Entertainment on November 18, 2010.
The theater now offers a meal and a movie, as well as a bar and lounge for guests:
Fork & Screen® - The theatre's seven auditoriums will offer:
- Casual, in-theatre dining
- Upgraded, comfortable reserved seating
- Table-top dining
- An extensive menu including Crab Rangoon Dip, Thai Coconut Chicken Tenders and Chocolate Loving Spoon Cake served via seat-side service
- Fork & Screen guests must be at least 18 years old unless accompanied by a parent or guardian (at least 21)
- A full-service bar and lounge area inside the theatre
- Named after a term coined by famed filmmaker Alfred Hitchcock
- Features a variety of beer, wine, cocktails and a selection of appetizers and desserts
- MacGuffins guests must be at least 18 years old; minors accompanied by a parent or guardian (at least 21) are welcome
An adult will pay $10 for a movie ticket in the Fork & Screen auditoriums plus a $10 "experience charge" on weekdays and before 4pm, which rises to $15 after 4pm on weekends and holidays. The charge is then applied to meal purchases in the auditorium.
Source: AMC Entertainment Press Release
Add Your Comments
Please Note: These comments are submitted by the readers of The BigScreen Cinema Guide and represent their own personal opinions, and do not represent the views of The BigScreen Cinema Guide, or any of its associated entities.
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.