Remove ads with our VIP Service
- AMC Grapevine Mills 30
Add Your Comments
- Culver City, CA: Pacific Culver Stadium 12 Closed for Conversion to ArcLight Cinemas Location [3/26]
- Washington, DC: West End Cinema Closing [3/24]
- Casper, WY: Studio City Mesa to Open March 27th, Downton Iris Stadium 8 Closed [3/23]
- Vineyard, UT: Megaplex Theatres - Geneva & IMAX Now Open [3/20]
- Cleveland Heights, OH: Regal Severance Town Center Stadium 14 Closed [3/20]
- Lawrenceville, GA: GTC Town Center Value Cinemas Closed [3/18]
- Queen Creek, AZ: Harkins Queen Creek 14 Opening March 19, 2015 [3/16]
- Los Angeles, CA: 9-Screen Cinemark Playa Vista and XD Now Open [3/13]
- Nicholasville, KY: AmStar 14 - Brannon Crossing to Become Movie Tavern Location in June 2015 [3/12]
- Lewiston, ME: Flagship Cinemas Closed [3/12]
The AMC Grapevine Mills 30 in Grapevine, Texas is now offering guests in-theater dining options, according to a press release issued by AMC Entertainment. A newly renovated wing of the theater opened on December 8, 2010.
The Grapevine Mills 30 is offering two options for having your movie and eating something too, inside 13 newly renovated auditoriums, as well as a bar and a lounge:
Cinema Suites® - Five auditoriums at AMC Grapevine Mills 30 will feature:
- Premium, upscale in-theatre dining
- Reserved seating in luxury recliners
- Up to nine feet of row spacing
- Extensive menu including Cinema Suites specialties such as Bleu Cheese Chips, Blackened Salmon and Lobster Ravioli served on unique swivel tables via seat-side service
- Cinema Suites guests must be at least 21 years old
Fork & Screen® - Eight auditoriums at AMC Grapevine Mills 30 will offer:
- Casual, in-theatre dining
- Upgraded, comfortable reserved seating
- Table-top dining
- An extensive menu including Crab Rangoon Dip, Thai Coconut Chicken Tenders and Chocolate Loving Spoon Cake served via seat-side service
- Fork & Screen guests must be at least 18 years old unless accompanied by a parent or guardian (at least 21)
- A full-service bar and lounge area inside the theatre
- Named after a term coined by famed filmmaker Alfred Hitchcock
- Features a variety of beer, wine, cocktails and a selection of appetizers and desserts
- MacGuffins guests must be at least 18 years old; minors accompanied by a parent or guardian (at least 21) are welcome
An adult will pay $6-$10 for a movie ticket (depending on the showtime) plus a $10 "experience charge" in the Fork & Screen auditoriums, and a $15 upcharge in the Cinema Suites. The experience charge is then applied to meal purchases in the auditorium.
Source: AMC Entertainment Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.