Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- AMC Loews Menlo Park 12
Add Your Comments
- Variety: "The Divergent Series: Allegiant" to Skip Theaters, Launch as a TV Movie and Spinoff Series [7/21]
- Falmouth, ME: Flagship Premium Cinemas Now Open [7/20]
- AMC Theatres to Acquire Odeon & UCI Cinemas Group, the Largest Theater Chain in Europe [7/13]
- Westbrook, ME: Prides Corner Drive-In Not Yet Open for 2016, Future is Uncertain [7/13]
- Menomonee Falls, WI: Marcus Menomonee Falls Cinemas Getting Take Five and Zaffiro's [6/30]
- Grand Junction, CO: Carmike 7 Closed [6/24]
- Lake Charles, LA: Cinemark Movie Bistro Lake Charles Holds Grand Opening [6/23]
- Thousand Oaks, CA: Regal Janss Marketplace 9 Grand Opening on June 9, 2016 [6/8]
- Mooresville, IN: Showtime Cinema Announces 2016 Summer Kids' Movie Series [6/7]
- Monterey, CA: Osio Theater Now Open [5/31]
Moviegoers in New Jersey can rejoice tomorrow when the AMC Loews Menlo Park 12 in Edison, New Jersey opens for business! The newly upgraded theater will offer in-theater dining options for its guests, as well as a bar and a lounge:
Cinema Suites® - Three auditoriums at AMC Menlo Park 12 will feature:
- Premium, upscale in-theatre dining
- Reserved seating in luxury recliners
- Up to nine feet of row spacing
- Extensive menu including Cinema Suites specialties such as Bleu Cheese Chips, Blackened Salmon and Lobster Ravioli served on unique swivel tables via seat-side service
- Cinema Suites guests must be at least 21 years old
Fork & Screen® - Nine auditoriums at AMC Menlo Park 12 will offer:
- Casual, in-theatre dining
- Upgraded, comfortable reserved seating
- An extensive menu including Crab Rangoon Dip, Thai Coconut Chicken Tenders and Chocolate Loving Spoon Cake served via seat-side service
- Fork & Screen guests must be at least 18 years old unless accompanied by a parent or guardian (at least 21)
- A full-service bar and lounge area inside the theatre
- Named after a term coined by famed filmmaker Alfred Hitchcock
- Features a variety of beer, wine, cocktails and a selection of appetizers and desserts
- MacGuffins guests must be at least 18 years old; minors accompanied by a parent or guardian (at least 21) are welcome
An adult will pay $10 for a movie ticket plus a $10 "experience charge" in the Fork & Screen auditoriums, and a $15 upcharge in the Cinema Suites. The experience charge is then applied to meal purchases in the auditorium.
The theater closed in August so that the upgrades could be completed. This opening follows other "AMC Dine-In Theatres" openings in six other locations:
- AMC Bridgewater Commons – Bridgewater, New Jersey
- AMC Essex Green Cinema – West Orange, New Jersey
- AMC Grapevine Mills 30 – Grapevine, Texas
- AMC Fork & Screen Buckhead – Buckhead, Georgia (Atlanta)
- AMC Studio 30 – Olathe, Kansas
- AMC Mainstreet 6 – Kansas City, Missouri
Source: AMC Entertainment Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.