Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- B & B Wildwood 10 with Marquee Suites
Add Your Comments
- Miami, FL: CMX - Brickell City Centre Now Open [4/26]
- Riverhead, NY: Movie Theater Proposed for Riverhead Plaza [4/26]
- Scranton, PA: Iron Horse Movie Bistro Opening April 28, 2017 [4/25]
- Andalusia, AL: Clark Theatres - Andalusia Cinema Now Open [4/14]
- New York, NY: Quad Cinema Reopens After Renovation Project [4/14]
- Laramie, WY: Studio City UW + ARQ Opening on April 28, 2017 [4/13]
- Mobile, AL: Crescent Theater to Close [4/11]
- Dallas, OR: Motor Vu Drive-In Not Reopening for 2017 Season [4/11]
- Stanton, KY: Mountain View Drive-In Will Not Reopen for 2017 Season [4/11]
- Arlington, TX: Cinemark at Former Six Flags Mall Closes [4/10]
The B & B Wildwood 10 with Marquee Suites in Wildwood, Missouri opened on October 1, 2010, according to an article in the St. Louis Post-Dispatch:
In the midst of a recession and in the age of streaming media, a Missouri family is betting on the next generation of movie theatres at the unveiling of the Wildwood 10 cinemas tonight in west St. Louis County. Operated by B & B Theatres of Salisbury, Mo., the art-deco multiplex features a 56-foot wide screen in its largest theater and two resticted-entry suites for patrons over 21.
Along with the locally owned Granite City Cinemas, it is the second multiplex to open in metro St. Louis in less than two months.
Bobbie Bagby, director of marketing for B&B, describes the Wildwood location as the flagship theater for the company, which was started by her grandfather in 1924 and operates 204 screens in four states: Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma and Florida. Most of B&B's theaters are traditional operations in small towns, such as Dodge City, Kan., Miami, Okla., and. But Bagby says that the Wildwood venue reflects fundamental changes in movie-theater operations.
Click the Read link below to read the full article.
Check out the Showtimes page to see what's playing at the new theater, and head over to the Information page for additional information, including phone numbers, a map with directions, area dining, and more.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.