Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Hall Pass 
- ArcLight Cinerama Dome
Add Your Comments
- Valley Stream, NY: Sunrise Multiplex Cinemas Closed [1/23]
- Bedford, NY: Bow Tie Bedford Playhouse Closes [1/22]
- Ellsworth, ME: Maine Coast Cinemas 2 Closed [1/22]
- Clinton, MO: B & B Theatres Takes Over Missouri Cinema 6 [1/19]
- Marcus Theatres Adding Amenities to Select Locations [1/19]
- Kelso, WA: Regal Three Rivers Mall 12 & RPX Opens While Regal Three Rivers Mall 5 and Regal Triangle Cinemas 4 Close [1/16]
- 2015 Academy Award Nominations Announced [1/15]
- Students in Select Cities Can See "Selma" Free [1/13]
- Seattle, WA: Landmark Theatres Closes Varsity Theatre and Harvard Exit Locations [1/10]
- 2015 Academy Award Nominations to be Announced January 15, 2015 [1/9]
Scheduled to attend are Owen Wilson, Jason Sudeikis, Jenna Fischer, Christina Applegate, Nicky Whelan, Alexandra Daddario, Carly Craig, and directors/co-writers Peter Farrelly and Bobby Farrelly. Additional celebrity guests also will attend.
Celebrities will arrive at 6pm and the screening begins at 7pm.
In Hall Pass, best buds Rick and Fred have both been married for many years. When they begin to show signs of restlessness at home, their wives take a bold approach to revitalize their marriages: they grant the guys a "hall pass," one week of freedom to do whatever they want. No questions asked. At first, it sounds like a dream come true for Rick and Fred, but they quickly discover that their expectations of the single life — and themselves — are completely and hilariously out of sync with reality.
Hall Pass stars Owen Wilson (Wedding Crashers, Marley & Me) as Rick, and Jason Sudeikis (What Happens in Vegas, Going the Distance) as Fred. Jenna Fischer (TV’s "The Office") stars as Rick's wife, Maggie; Richard Jenkins (Step Brothers) as the guys' old friend and perpetual bachelor Coakley; and Christina Applegate (Going the Distance, TV’s "Samantha Who?") as Fred's wife, Grace.
The movie opens in theaters on Friday, February 25th and showtimes and tickets are available at select theaters now. Just go to the Showtimes page for opening day and find a theater near you! If you're not convinced that Hall Pass is the best movie to come along in many years, head on over to the Information Page, where we have photos, trailers, and links to the official web site, the IMDb, and more.
Source: Warner Bros. Pictures Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.