Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Frank Theatres - Tilton 9 Theatre
Add Your Comments
- Arlington, TX: Studio Movie Grill - Arlington Lincoln Square to Open January 19, 2017 [1/16]
- Arlington, TX: Studio Movie Grill - Arlington Lincoln Square to Offer Special-Needs Programs [1/16]
- Cedar Park, TX: AMC Taking Over Former Regal Lakeline Mall 9 [1/12]
- Austin, TX: Blue Starlite Mini Urban Drive-In Planning Move to Buda [1/12]
- More IMAX Installations Coming to Regal Locations [1/11]
- Columbus, OH: Studio Movie Grill - Arena Grand Closed [1/11]
- Roseville, MN: AMC Rosedale 14 Adds Dolby Cinema [1/11]
- Monterey, CA: Cinemark Monterey Cannery Row XD Closed [1/3]
- Bloomington, MN: Theatres at Mall of America Closing December 28, 2016 [12/23]
- Austin, TX: Alamo Drafthouse Cinema - Mueller Planning for Early 2017 Opening [12/23]
The Tilton 9 Theatre in Northfield, New Jersey has been sold to Frank Theatres, according to a press release issued by Frank Theatres on January 10, 2011.
The theater opened in 1965 in the Tilton Shopping Center and has been operated independently since. The change of ownership was effective January 7, 2011.
A few days later, Frank Theatres issued another press release that mentioned that extensive renovations were going to begin this Spring. They are planning to transform the theater into a "modern, State-of-the-Art multiplex featuring stadium seating with oversized leather recliner rockers, enhanced surround sound, digital technology, 3D screens, one 80 foot wide giant screen and expanded concession and food menus."
"Transforming the theatre is about giving guests more choices and better amenities, having a new State-of-the-Art multiplex is an important step in that direction," said owner Bruce Frank.
The changes will happen in stages and the theater will remain open during the remodeling.
The Frank Theatres Tilton 9 Theatre will feature these amenities:
- Stadium seating in every auditorium for a clear view of the screen.
- New oversized leather lounge chair style seats offer extra comfort.
- Enhanced Digital surround sound to achieve the most amazing cinematic experience.
- All Digital SONY 4K Projection equipped with RealD 3D cinema technology.
- New 80 foot wide giant screen format – the largest screen in the Tri-State Area.
- Expanded concession and food menu offers a wide assortment of hot food items, Pepsi products, popcorn, candy and snacks.
- "The Premier" Cinema for guests 21 and older only.
- Automated box office and advanced tickets offer guests the ultimate convenience.
- Reserved seating allows moviegoers the opportunity to select and reserve their seats in advance.
- Points based loyalty rewards program to give customers a more convenient way to save real cash and earn free products.
- Weekly E-mail newsletter of movies now showing and upcoming events.
- Theatre rental programs allow businesses and individuals access to private screenings and meetings.
Frank Theatres currently owns and operates 26 locations in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida.
Source: Frank Theatres press releases
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.