Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Justin Bieber: Never Say Never 
- Justin Bieber: Never Say Never 3D 
- Justin Bieber Never Say Never: The Director's Fan Cut 3D 
Add Your Comments
- Greenfield, WI: Silver Cinemas - Budget South Closed [11/24]
- Bakersfield, CA: IMAX Coming to Reading Cinemas Valley Plaza 16 [11/23]
- Pagedale, MO: 24:1 Cinema Now Open [11/23]
- Wentzville, MO: B & B Wentzville Tower 12 Now Open [11/23]
- Princeton, NJ: AMC Marketfair 10 Now Open [11/23]
- Tacoma, WA: Century Point Ruston and XD Now Open [11/19]
- "Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens" in Dolby Cinema [11/17]
- Battle Creek, MI: Former Cheap Flicks to Open in 2016 [11/11]
- Fort Collins, CO: Cinemark Movie Bistro and XD Now Open [11/10]
- Lawton, OK: Carmike Patriot 13 Grand Opening November 5, 2015 [11/3]
If you just couldn't get enough to satisfy your Bieber-fever while watching Justin Bieber: Never Say Never and Justin Bieber: Never Say Never 3D every day since it was released on February 11th, you're going to be thrilled to hear that Justin Bieber Never Say Never: The Director's Fan Cut 3D will begin a one-week run in theaters starting Friday, February 25, 2011!
The new cut will feature 40 minutes of new Bieber footage, with more details included below.
Tickets Go On Sale Tuesday 2/22 at 8pm ET
Tickets go on sale at 8pm ET today, so be sure to head over to the Showtimes page for Friday and choose your theater and click on the showtime to purchase your tickets before they're gone!
About Justin Bieber Never Say Never: The Director's Fan Cut 3D
|Justin Bieber and Usher in Justin Bieber: Never Say Never. © 2010 Paramount Pictures Corporation. All rights reserved.
See more photos from the movie and events in the Photo Gallery and plenty of videos on the Trailers & Videos page!
As he began the editing process several months ago, and upon realizing the significant amount of great footage he had obtained, director Jon M. Chu began to develop with the studio an idea for a second, and more fan centric, edition of the movie. While promoting the film’s initial release, he spent dozens of hours on Twitter and Facebook engaging with fans to learn more about what they were most anxious to see. Some scenes contained in the new cut include: more of Justin's friends and hometown life, new songs and performances, and special footage shot at fan premieres across the country.
"I realized I had an embarrassment of riches when I was I in the cutting room," said Chu. "This cut allows me to retain some of the best scenes from the original movie, while incorporating previously unseen footage and new material I shot during our extensive promotional tour on behalf of the movie. Justin’s dedication to his fan base is unwavering and I was inspired as a filmmaker to attempt to provide them a unique experience that showed even more of his world."
Source: Paramount Pictures Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.