Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Magic Valley Cinema 13
Twin Falls, ID
Add Your Comments
- Youngstown, OH: Cinemark Movies 8 Reopens as Boardman Movies 8 [7/18]
- "The Giver: World Premiere Red Carpet Event" Coming to Select Theaters Ahead of Movie's Release [7/14]
- Lansing, MI: Lansing Mall Gains Regal Cinema, Loses Lansing Mall Cinema [7/11]
- Milwaukee, WI: Avalon Theatre Reopening Delayed [7/11]
- Towson, MD: Cinemark Towson and XD Opens Today [7/10]
- Warner Robins, GA: GTC Parkway 6 Cinemas to Close [7/9]
- Akron, OH: Nightlight Cinema Now Open [7/2]
- Lancaster, OH: Regal River Valley Mall 10 Closed [7/1]
- Beloit, WI: Luxury 10 Cinemas Gets New Owner [6/30]
- Independence, MO: Noland Fashion Cinema Closed [6/30]
The Times-News is reporting that a new 14-screen movie theater will be coming to the Magic Valley Mall in Twin Falls, Idaho. The Magic Valley 14 Cinemas is scheduled to open later this year, and it will replace the Interstate Amusements - Odyssey Theatre, which will close in September, according to the article.
Artist's rendering of the new Magic Valley Cinema in Twin Falls, Idaho.
"This is our first cinema complex outside of northern California," Cinema West President David Corkill told the Times-News.
The complex will feature stadium-style luxury seating, all digital projection, wall-to-wall screens and even motion seats and an online ticket service.
"We feel that the Twin Falls market is under served and there is a lot of room for improvement," Corkill said. "The amenities we’ll offer are comparable to what many people experience in larger urban settings. They are amenities that enhance the experience and what people have grown to expect and deserve."
"A minimum of four screens will be similar to IMAX screens and we can play live streaming sporting events and concert and such, in addition to 3-D," Corkill said. "We’ll also offer D-BOX, premium motion seats, that move with the movie. Users can chose the intensity of movement, from one-to-ten."
Click the Read link below to view the full article.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your ZIP Code -- the site remembers your ZIP code, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.