Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- Get a Free Copy of "Independence Day" from FandangoNOW - 6/10/16 - 6/12/16 Only [6/10]
- Check Out the Hologram TIE Fighter and Millenium Falcon on this Vinyl Release of the Soundtrack for "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" [6/8]
- Catch Up on the Bourne Movies Before the Release of "Jason Bourne" - 4 Movies for $23.99 at Amazon.com [6/1]
- "10 Cloverfield Lane" Coming to Blu-ray June 14, 2016 [5/25]
- Tina Fey's "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot" Coming to Blu-ray June 28, 2016 [5/17]
- Universal Pictures Commits to Ultra HD Blu-ray Releases Starting in Summer 2016 [4/20]
- "Joy" Coming to Blu-ray, Ultra HD Blu-ray, and DVD on May 3, 2016 [3/8]
- "Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens" Comes to Home Video in April 2016 [3/3]
- "Daddy's Home" Coming to Blu-ray March 22, 2016 with DTS:X Soundtrack [2/29]
- "The Big Short" Coming to Home Video March 15, 2016 [2/18]
The upcoming animated comedy Rio is opening in theaters on April 15, 2011 and the studio has gotten together with the developer for the popular smartphone and tablet application Angry Birds to do a special version themed for the movie!
The original Angry Birds has become quite a phenomenon in the smartphone and tablet markets, with the simple physics-based castle demolition gameplay and fun graphics providing lots of enjoyment.
The official description of Angry Birds Rio is:
In Angry Birds Rio, the original Angry Birds are kidnapped and taken to the magical city of Rio de Janeiro, where they eventually escape their captors and set out to to save their friends, Blu and Jewel – two rare macaws and the stars of the upcoming Fox motion picture, Rio. Angry Birds Rio will pair the physics-based gameplay of the original game with unique twists based on the film.
Screenshot of Angry Birds Rio
You can get a copy of Angry Birds Rio for both the Android and iOS platforms. Below are links to where you can download the free version and/or purchase the full version of each:
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.