Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- Receive a Free $20 Shutterfly Credit with Ticket Purchase at Fandango [2/3]
- "Crimson Peak" Coming to Blu-ray February 9, 2016 with DTS:X Soundtrack [12/8]
- Get 15% off Fandango Gift Card orders of $75 this Black Friday and Cyber Monday - Ends 11/30/15 [11/27]
- Sony Pictures Announces Its First 4K Ultra HD Titles - Arriving in Early 2016 [11/11]
- Remastered "Leon: The Professional" Gets Supreme Cinema Series Treatment, Dolby Atmos Soundtrack [10/26]
- Remastered "The Fifth Element" Gets Supreme Cinema Series Treatment, Dolby Atmos Soundtrack [10/26]
- Receive a $5 Amazon.com Gift Card When You Pre-order "Jurassic World" [10/14]
- Buy "Inception" on Blu-ray for $4.66 [10/9]
- Remastered "Bram Stoker's Dracula" Gets Supreme Cinema Series Treatment, Dolby Atmos Soundtrack [10/5]
- "American Ultra" Slated for November 24, 2015 Release on Blu-ray with DTS:X Soundtrack [9/29]
The upcoming animated comedy Rio is opening in theaters on April 15, 2011 and the studio has gotten together with the developer for the popular smartphone and tablet application Angry Birds to do a special version themed for the movie!
The original Angry Birds has become quite a phenomenon in the smartphone and tablet markets, with the simple physics-based castle demolition gameplay and fun graphics providing lots of enjoyment.
The official description of Angry Birds Rio is:
In Angry Birds Rio, the original Angry Birds are kidnapped and taken to the magical city of Rio de Janeiro, where they eventually escape their captors and set out to to save their friends, Blu and Jewel – two rare macaws and the stars of the upcoming Fox motion picture, Rio. Angry Birds Rio will pair the physics-based gameplay of the original game with unique twists based on the film.
Screenshot of Angry Birds Rio
You can get a copy of Angry Birds Rio for both the Android and iOS platforms. Below are links to where you can download the free version and/or purchase the full version of each:
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.