Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Something Borrowed 
Add Your Comments
- Allen, TX: Renovations Coming to Cinemark Allen 16 and XD [9/21]
- Danvers, MA: Hollywood Hits Theatre Closed [9/12]
- Chattanooga, TN: Regal Hamilton Place 8 Reopens [9/9]
- Waukee, IA: Proposed Theater Plans Include Largest IMAX Screen in U.S. [9/8]
- San Jose, CA: Camera 12 to Close Friday [9/8]
- Lexington, KY: Cinemark Movies 10 - Woodhill Closed [9/7]
- Oxford, ME: Flagship Cinemas Reopens as Luxury Theater [9/6]
- New York, NY: AMC Announces Reserved Seating at All Manhattan AMC Locations [9/1]
- Pleasant Hills, PA: Carmike Southland 9 Closed [8/25]
- New York, NY: Landmark Theatres Plans New 8-Screen Theater [8/24]
Warner Bros. Pictures announced this week that the world premiere of the upcoming romantic comedy Something Borrowed will be held on Tueday, May 3, 2011 at Mann Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, California.
Scheduled to attend from the movie are Kate Hudson, Ginnifer Goodwin, John Krasinski, Colin Egglesfield, Steve Howey, author Emily Giffin, and director Luke Greenfield. Additional celebrity guests are also expected.
Celebrities will arrive at 6pm and the screening begins at 7pm.
Rachel (Ginnifer Goodwin) is a talented attorney at a top New York law firm, a generous and loyal friend, and, unhappily, still single... as her engaged best friend Darcy (Kate Hudson) is constantly reminding her. But after celebrating her 30th birthday, perpetual good girl Rachel unexpectedly ends up in the arms of the guy she's had a crush on since law school, Dex (Colin Egglesfield)... who just happens to be Darcy's fiancé. As one thing leads to another in the frantic weeks leading up to Darcy's wedding, Rachel finds herself in an impossible situation, caught between her treasured friendship with Darcy and the love of her life.
John Krasinski also stars as Ethan, Rachel's constant confidante and sometimes conscience, who is busy evading the affection of Darcy's hopelessly love-struck friend Claire (Ashley Williams) while harboring a secret crush of his own; and Steve Howey as the charming and irrepressible Marcus, whose designs on Rachel don't necessarily exclude any other woman who catches his eye.
Something Borrowed opens in theaters nationwide on Friday, May 6th, 2011, and select theaters already have showtimes and tickets available for opening weekend! Head over to the Showtimes page for opening day to find a theater near you and make your plans!
If you're interested in finding out more about the movie, head over to the Movie Information page, which contains links to the Photo Gallery, Trailers & Videos, the official web site, and more.
Source: Warner Bros. Pictures Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.