Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Marcus Hollywood Cinema
Grand Chute, WI
Add Your Comments
- Mount Lebanon, PA: Newly Renovated Carmike Galleria 6 Set to Open April 25, 2014 [4/18]
- Lansing, IL: Digiplex to Acquire Lansing Cinema 8 [4/9]
- Milwaukee, WI: Watch "The Wizard of Oz" with a Live Orchestra [4/8]
- Milwaukee, WI: New Sign Proposed for Avalon Theatre, July 2014 Opening Planned [3/31]
- Los Angeles, CA: Regency Village Theatre to Host Los Angeles Premiere of "Trancscendence" [3/26]
- Bel Air, MD: Flagship Cinemas - Churchville Sold to Digiplex [3/24]
- San Diego, CA: Digiplex Mission Valley Becomes UltraStar Location Again [3/18]
- Aurora, CO: AMC Debuts "Red Kitchen" Dining Concept at AMC Southlands 16 [3/11]
- Franklin, TN: IMAX Opens at Carmike Thoroughbred 20 [3/10]
- San Jose, CA: Days Are Numbered for Movies at the Dome Theaters [3/10]
Police officers were summoned to the Marcus Hollywood UltraScreen Cinema in Grand Chute, Wisconsin (Appleton area) on the morning of Sunday, April 24, 2011 for a reported armed robbery, according to an article in the Green Bay Press-Gazette:
Police have one man in custody and are searching for another man in connection with an armed robbery early Sunday at the Marcus Hollywood Cinema, 513 N. Westhill Blvd.
Police said they recovered a weapon and a large amount of cash from the man who was taken into custody, and they literally were following a paper trail of money in the search for the second man.
An employee said that while he was in the building, he was approached by two men wearing all black, with their faces covered by ski masks.
One of them brandished a firearm and they indicated that they wanted money. The employee gave them an undisclosed amount of money and they tied him up.
Click the Read link below to view the full article with photos and a video of the person who was apprehended.
The Police Department is requesting that anyone with information about the second suspect should call the Grand Chute Police Department at 920-832-1575, or anonymously at 800-782-7463.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your ZIP Code -- the site remembers your ZIP code, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.