Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- Birmingham, MI: Palladium Theatre Reopens as 5-Screen Luxury Movie Theater [10/5]
- Washington, DC: Landmark Atlantic Plumbing Cinema to Open October 15, 2015 [10/5]
- San Diego, CA: Angelika Film Center & Cafe to Open October 9, 2015 [10/2]
- La Jolla, CA: Movies Come to The LOT [10/2]
- Rochester, MN: Wehrenberg Rochester Galaxy 14 Cine Getting IMAX, Losing Mega Screen [9/30]
- Duncansville, PA: Carmike 12 - Altoona Opens October 1, 2015 [9/30]
- Bellevue, WA: AMC Loews Factoria 8 Closed Temporarily for Seating Upgrades [9/29]
- Appleton, WI: Marcus Valley Value Cinema Closed [9/24]
- Renton, WA: Regal East Valley 13 Closed, Building Sold to CarMax [9/23]
- Camillus, NY: Movie Tavern Breaks Ground, Plans May 2016 Opening [9/21]
Cinemark USA, Inc., which operates movie theaters under the Century Theatres, CinéArts, and Tinseltown brands, has announced details for their 2011 Summer Movie Clubhouse series of family-oriented movies.
Children of all ages are invited to attend the 10-week series of kid-friendly movies at the discounted price of $1 per person per movie. A punch card is available that will get you into all ten movies and it costs just $5.
"At Cinemark, we are always trying to offer the best programs possible to our customers," states James Meredith, Vice President of Marketing & Communications for Cinemark USA, Inc. "The Summer Movie Clubhouse offers an affordable way to beat the summer heat and enjoy some great family films. Our customers look forward to this successful program every year."
The series started on May 23, 2011 and is playing at over 150 Cinemark and Century locations. A quick look at a few participating theaters listed movies such as Astro Boy, Despicable Me, The Tale of Despereaux, and more.
The times, titles, and dates vary by location, so click on the Read link below to view the page on Cinemark's web site that has all the necessary details! (Click on the theater's name on that page to see a printable schedule of movies and many of them have coupons for concessions)
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.