Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Flix Brewhouse
Round Rock, TX
Add Your Comments
- San Jose, CA: Days Are Numbered for Movies at the Dome Theaters [3/10]
- Buffalo, NY: North Park Theatre to Reopen March 7, 2014 [3/4]
- 2014 Academy Award Winners [3/2]
- Milwaukee, WI: Avalon Theatre Planning June 2014 Opening [2/27]
- St. Joseph, MO: Screenland Plaza 8 Closing March 2, 2014 [2/27]
- Saint Charles, IL: Improvements Coming to Classic Cinemas Charlestowne 18 [2/26]
- Fort Collins, CO: Cinemark Coming to Foothills Mall [2/26]
- Glen Burnie, MD: UA Marley Station 8 Closed [2/26]
- Willoughby Hills, OH: Big Cinemas Phoenix Willoughby Hills Closed [2/24]
- Ridgefield, CT: Prospector Theater Offers Movies Ahead of Its Opening [2/24]
Moviegoers in Round Rock, Texas will have a unique option for seeing movies when the Flix Brewhouse opens tomorrow, June 29, 2011.
The Flix Brewhouse bills itself as the only first-run movie theater in the world with a working microbrewery. When it opens at 6pm tomorrow, it will be in "sneak peek" mode, where they will offer 42 draft beers, an extensive wine list, and traditional snacks. The full kitchen opens in time for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 on July 15th, and the brewery should have its first tastings in mid-August.
All six auditoriums will have stadium seating "dining rooms" that feature Digital Cinema Projection systems, high-back chairs, and moveable table tops.
The microbrewery is planning to produce a selection of 6-8 beers, and the Flix Mix bar and cafe in the lobby will be open seven days a week, and no ticket will be required for the cafe.
The theater is a joint effort of Galaxy Theatres out of Los Angeles and a local investment group.
We're planning on getting showtimes very shortly, so head over to their Showtimes page and make sure that you select it as one of your Favorite Theaters to make it easy to find their showtimes and information!
Source: Flix Brewhouse Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your ZIP Code -- the site remembers your ZIP code, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.