Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Carmike Shiloh 14
Add Your Comments
- Pittsburgh, PA: Cinemark North Hills and XD to Open September 19, 2014 [9/17]
- North Haven, CT: Rave Cinemas North Haven 12 to be Replaced by New 14-Screen Cinemark Theater in 2015 [9/12]
- Babylon, NY: Bow Tie Babylon Theater Closed [9/12]
- Birmingham, MI: Palladium 12 Closed [9/9]
- Chula Vista, CA: AMC Chula Vista 10 Now Open [9/8]
- "Gone with the Wind" Returning to Theaters Ahead of Home Video Release for 75th Anniversary [9/3]
- Sunrise, FL: Frank Theatres - Sunrise 11 Closed [9/2]
- "The Maze Runner" Gets Wider with Extra Screens in "Escape" Theaters [8/29]
- Waynesville, MO: B & B Waynesville Patriot 12 & GS Opens August 29, 2014, Waynesville Cinema 8 Closed [8/28]
- Indianapolis, IN: Cinemark Washington Market 8 Closed [8/28]
The Carmike Shiloh 14 in Billings, Montana will debut their new "BigD" auditorium on Thursday, July 14, 2011, according to a press release issued by Carmike Cinemas yesterday. The redesigned auditorium includes a wall-to-wall screen that measures 62' wide, 7.1 channels of surround sound, and a Digital Cinema Projection system capable of both 2D and 3D presentations.
"We're providing the ultimate entertainment experience that centerpieces large format digital technology with a 'wall to wall, floor to ceiling' screen, state of the art enhanced sound system, and luxurious leather rocking seats for cutting edge presentation and the definitive enjoyment of our audiences," notes David Passman, Carmike's President and CEO.
The BigD auditorium also will feature "plush leather high-back rocking seats" in a stadium seating configuration. If you want to go to a movie showing in the BigD auditorium, be prepared to spend an extra $2 for an adult evening show and $2.50 for an adult matinee.
Check out their Showtimes page to see what's playing at the Shiloh 14. We don't have any indications as to which movies will be showing in the BigD auditorium yet, but we're working on getting that information.
Carmike Cinemas owns and/or operates about 240 locations in 36 states. They plan to add BigD audtioriums to locations in Tyler, Texas, Chattanooga, Tennessee, Minneapolis, Minnesota, St. Clairsville, Ohio and Missoula, Montana by the end of 2011.
Source: Carmike Cinemas Press Release
Related News Articles
- New theater added at Shiloh 14, just in time for Harry Potter -- The Billings Gazette
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.