Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Hoyts Saucon Valley 10
- Regal Cinemas Saucon Valley Square 10
- Carmike Promenade 16 + IMAX
Center Valley, PA
Add Your Comments
- Pittsburgh, PA: Cinemark North Hills and XD to Open September 19, 2014 [9/17]
- North Haven, CT: Rave Cinemas North Haven 12 to be Replaced by New 14-Screen Cinemark Theater in 2015 [9/12]
- Birmingham, MI: Palladium 12 Closed [9/9]
- Chula Vista, CA: AMC Chula Vista 10 Now Open [9/8]
- "Gone with the Wind" Returning to Theaters Ahead of Home Video Release for 75th Anniversary [9/3]
- Sunrise, FL: Frank Theatres - Sunrise 11 Closed [9/2]
- "The Maze Runner" Gets Wider with Extra Screens in "Escape" Theaters [8/29]
- Waynesville, MO: B & B Waynesville Patriot 12 & GS Opens August 29, 2014, Waynesville Cinema 8 Closed [8/28]
- Indianapolis, IN: Cinemark Washington Market 8 Closed [8/28]
- Streator, IL: Majestic Theatre Closed, Up For Sale [8/26]
The Regal Cinemas Saucon Valley Square 10 in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania closed Sunday, according to an article by Jim Deegan of The Express-Times:
The Regal Cinemas multiplex off Route 378 in Lower Saucon Township closed over the weekend — the latest property to leave Saucon Valley Square shopping center.
The cinema won’t be empty for long if a Lehigh Valley developer has its way.
Posh Properties in Bethlehem Township, Pa., bought the 39,000-square-foot theater about a month ago and has plans to use it for retail and entertainment space, said Joseph C. Posh, managing partner of the development company.
Click the Read link below to view the full article.
Moviegoers in the area will need to find one of the 14 theaters in the area for their new choice to see a movie. The closest theaters include the ArtsQuest in Bethlehem, which shows art-house fare such as The Tree of Life, and those looking for mainstream movies will need to head over to the Rave Motion Pictures Promenade 16 in Center Valley.
The theater opened in December 1998 as the Hoyts Saucon Valley 10, and it was then purchased by Regal Cinemas until its closure on July 17, 2011.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.