Remove ads with our VIP Service
- UA Fossil Creek 11
Fort Worth, TX
- Rave Cinemas North East Mall 18 + Xtreme
- Star Village 8
Lake Worth, TX
- Cinemark North Richland Hills
North Richland Hills, TX
Add Your Comments
- Buffalo, NY: North Park Theatre to Reopen March 7, 2014 [3/4]
- 2014 Academy Award Winners [3/2]
- Milwaukee, WI: Avalon Theatre Planning June 2014 Opening [2/27]
- St. Joseph, MO: Screenland Plaza 8 Closing March 2, 2014 [2/27]
- Saint Charles, IL: Improvements Coming to Classic Cinemas Charlestowne 18 [2/26]
- Fort Collins, CO: Cinemark Coming to Foothills Mall [2/26]
- Glen Burnie, MD: UA Marley Station 8 Closed [2/26]
- Willoughby Hills, OH: Big Cinemas Phoenix Willoughby Hills Closed [2/24]
- Ridgefield, CT: Prospector Theater Offers Movies Ahead of Its Opening [2/24]
- Largo, FL: AMC Tri-City 8 Closed January 19, 2014 [2/17]
Cinemark announced today plans to build a new 14-screen movie theater in the Presidio Junction located 8 miles north of Downtown Fort Worth at the intersections of I-35W, SH 287, and North Tarrant Parkway. The new theater is scheduled to open in time for the summer 2012 blockbuster season.
View Larger Map
Utilizing Cinemark's NextGen design concept, every auditorium in the new theater will feature stadium seating, wall-to-wall screens, Digital Cinema Projection systems, and 7.1 channel surround sound. Additionally, it will contain one of Cinemark's big-screen concept XD Extreme Digital Cinema auditoriums capable of both 2D and 3D presentations.
“Cinemark currently operates nineteen theatres in the Dallas Ft-Worth Metroplex,” states Alan Stock, Cinemark’s Chief Executive Officer. “We are thrilled to construct a new Cinemark NextGen movie theatre for our customers in Ft. Worth. The state-of-the-art design represents the next generation in cinema. We have created an entertainment environment that offers technologically advanced amenities and a movie-watching experience that simply cannot be duplicated. This new complex will be a great addition to the highly anticipated Presidio Junction development. With the infrastructure already in place, we can move very quickly to achieve an opening next summer.”
Cinemark owns and/or operates 430 locations in 39 U.S. states, Brazil, Mexico and 11 other Latin American countries as of December 31, 2010. The closest Cinemark location is the Cinemark North Richland Hills, about two miles to the Southeast. Other nearby movie theaters include the Rave Motion Pictures North East Mall 18, the UA Fossil Creek 11 in Hurst, and Star Village 8 in Lake Worth.
Source: Cinemark Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your ZIP Code -- the site remembers your ZIP code, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.