Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Twilight 
- Twilight Double Feature
- The Twilight Experience in Canada 
- The Twilight Experience 
- Twilight Saga: 1, 2, 3 & 4 Marathon 
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 
- Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Sequel Event
- The Twilight Saga: Eclipse 
- The Twilight Saga Eclipse: The IMAX Experience 
- Twilight Saga I, II, III Marathon
- The Twilight Saga Marathon 
- Twilight Saga Tuesdays: Eclipse 
- Twilight Saga Tuesdays: New Moon 
- Twilight Saga Tuesdays: Twilight 
- The Twilight Saga: New Moon 
- Twilight Trilogy 
- Twilight Trilogy (Twilight, Twilight Saga: New Moon, Twilight Saga: Eclipse) 
- Twilight/New Moon Marathon 
- Ultimate Twilight Marathon 
- Warren, MI: MJR Universal Grand Cinema 16 Expected to Open April 7, 2017 [3/22]
- Gibsonton, FL: Goodrich Riverview 14 GDX Now Open [3/21]
- Hilliard, OH: Movie Tavern - Mill Run Closing April 9, 2017 [3/10]
- Fernandina Beach, FL: B & B Theaters Amelia Island 7 Opens in Former Carmike Island 7 Space [3/10]
- Chicago, IL: Chatham 14 Theaters Becomes Studio Movie Grill - Chatham [3/8]
- Fallston, MD: Fallston Movies Opens March 9, 2017 [3/8]
- Omaha, NE: Dundee Theatre Staging a Comeback [3/7]
- Omaha, NE: Marcus Midtown Cinema Closing? [3/7]
- Doral, FL: Cobb CinéBistro at CityPlace Doral to Open March 17, 2017 [3/7]
- Robert Osborne, Beloved Host of Turner Classic Movies, Dies at 84 [3/6]
Unless you've been living under a proverbial rock, or you just don't care about Bella, Edward, and Jacob, you already know that The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 opens in theaters on Friday, November 18th, 2011. However, if you are anxiously waiting for the next 43 days to pass so that you can get your Twilight fix, you'll be overjoyed that the previous three movies are coming back to theaters in the meantime!
Fathom Events is holding Twilight Saga Tuesday events in many theaters nationwide in November, starting with Twilight Saga Tuesdays: Twilight on Tuesday, November 1, 2011. In addition to the movie, fans will be able to feast upon behind-the-scenes footage from ComicCon 2008, fan footage from the premiere of Twilight, cast member commentary about their experience making the movie, and for the first and only time on the big screen, a clip of Robert Pattinson singing "Bella's Lullaby" from the movie.
On Tuesday, November 8th, Twilight Saga Tuesdays: New Moon provides fans the opportunity to watch behind-the-scenes footage of the filming of The Twilight Saga: New Moon in Italy, as well as other fan events. The movie will follow this special footage.
Finally, Twilight Saga Tuesdays: Eclipse will be shown in theaters on Tuesday, November 15th. Footage from the Hollywood premiere of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse will show just how 5,000 adoring Twilight fans and 4,500 guests act when gathered in one place for that special event. Cast members will discuss their favorite scenes from the movie and share never-before-seen footage from ComicCon 2011.
You're going to want to buy tickets for these events, as they are probably going to be sold out in advance! Just click on the title of the event above, and click on the showtimes that appear as links to order your tickets and print your tickets out right away (if available).
If you are not able to go to one of the theaters showing the aforementioned Fathom programs, plenty of theaters are showing the movies sans extras, either separately, double-features, or in a marathon of vampire angst of all three movies in a row. To see all the different ways that Twilight can be consumed before that magical day in November, search for "Twilight" in our Now Showing Search page. This will display all the related movie titles that have showtimes for theaters right now.
If you can't attend any of these showings, you can still put on your Team Edward t-shirt and enjoy the movies in the comfort of your own home! If you don't already own them, all three previous installments are available on Blu-ray:
They're available on DVD, too, but you can't really count yourself a real fan if you don't have them on Blu-ray, can you? Even if you have the first movie on Blu-ray, you're probably going to need the Twilight (Ultimate Collector's Set Amazon.com Exclusive) [Blu-ray] if you want to impress your friends when you invite them over for movie night.
All this is leading up to the opening day of Breaking Dawn on November 18th, but a more fitting showtime for fans is going to be the midnight shows the night before. Tickets are already going very fast, so if that's something you want to do, you may already be too late. Head over to the Showtimes page for Thursday, November 17th to get yours before they're gone!
Sources: Fathom Events press release, Amazon.com
Are you excited yet?
It's not good to hold it in, so feel free to leave your comments below!
Add Your Comments
Please Note: These comments are submitted by the readers of The BigScreen Cinema Guide and represent their own personal opinions, and do not represent the views of The BigScreen Cinema Guide, or any of its associated entities.
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.