Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Fox Bay Cinema Grill
Whitefish Bay, WI
Add Your Comments
- Scranton, PA: Iron Horse Movie Bistro Opening April 28, 2017 [4/25]
- Andalusia, AL: Clark Theatres - Andalusia Cinema Now Open [4/14]
- New York, NY: Quad Cinema Reopens After Renovation Project [4/14]
- Laramie, WY: Studio City UW + ARQ Opening on April 28, 2017 [4/13]
- Mobile, AL: Crescent Theater to Close [4/11]
- Dallas, OR: Motor Vu Drive-In Not Reopening for 2017 Season [4/11]
- Stanton, KY: Mountain View Drive-In Will Not Reopen for 2017 Season [4/11]
- Arlington, TX: Cinemark at Former Six Flags Mall Closes [4/10]
- Shakopee, MN: Grand Opening of Marcus Southbridge Crossing Cinema Planned for April 13, 2017 [4/8]
- Select AMC and Carmike Locations Transferred to New Vision Theatres [4/7]
Brian Henry and his Fox Bay Cinema Grill is profiled in an August 31 "Foodie" article of the Dining section. The theater combines movies with made-to-order appetizers, entrees, and desserts.
At the Fox-Bay Cinema Grill, 334 E. Silver Spring Drive in Whitefish Bay, you can cut in half the time of the classic evening out by eating during the show, with tables at every seat and plenty of elbowroom.
One thing you hate at a movie is interruptions - people talking, getting up in front of you, working their way down your aisle. So you would think that having people eating all around you, and especially having a full wait staff working the room, would be distracting.
"Most of the staff has been here at least two or three years now," Henry says, "and they're really good at it. They wear all black, and they're trained for stealth - they know how to stay out of the sight-lines."
Click the read link for the entire article. For a look at the kinds of food the Fox Bay Cinema Grill offers, check out their official web site for their menu and then check out their showtimes page to choose a movie and time that works for you!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.