Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Palladium 12
Add Your Comments
- Aurora, CO: AMC Debuts "Red Kitchen" Dining Concept at AMC Southlands 16 [3/11]
- Franklin, TN: IMAX Opens at Carmike Thoroughbred 20 [3/10]
- San Jose, CA: Days Are Numbered for Movies at the Dome Theaters [3/10]
- Buffalo, NY: North Park Theatre to Reopen March 7, 2014 [3/4]
- Decatur, GA: Big Cinemas South Dekalb Stadium 12 Closed [3/3]
- Norcross, GA: Big Cinemas Peachtree Funplex 8 Closed [3/3]
- Valdosta, GA: GTC Ashley 8 Cinemas Closed [3/3]
- 2014 Academy Award Winners [3/2]
- Milwaukee, WI: Avalon Theatre Planning June 2014 Opening [2/27]
- St. Joseph, MO: Screenland Plaza 8 Closing March 2, 2014 [2/27]
The Palladium 12 in Birmingham, Michigan is celebrating 10 years of serving customers with an all-day "Family Fun Spectacular" on Saturday, November 12, 2011. They are promising promotions, games, and activities for the whole family, and the first 250 customers will receive free admission to a movie and refreshments.
"This is a great opportunity to thank the community for its support over the last 10 years," said Barb Zanetti, senior director of Uptown Entertainment, which operates the Palladium 12 along with the Birmingham 8 and the RenCen 4 Theaters. "Since May, we have been celebrating this milestone anniversary and the response has been phenomenal. From special $10 promotions to an Oscar Memories double feature to a Senior Luncheon & Movie event, customers have enthusiastically joined us in celebrating the 10th anniversary!"
The activities start at 11am and run through 9pm. Local celebrities are expected to appear at the event, as well as local sports mascots PAWS and Roary and Hooper. A raffle drawing at 6pm will benefit the charity Grace Centers of Hope.
The first 250 customers that day will receive a free movie admission to the movie of their choice, a soft drink, popcorn, hot dog, and dessert item. All other guests can enjoy a movie, soft drink, and popcorn for $10.
For more information about the event, you can call Uptown Entertainment's customer service staff at 248-732-6240.
Source: Uptown Entertainment Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your ZIP Code -- the site remembers your ZIP code, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.