Remove ads with our VIP Service
Add Your Comments
- Trailer for "Terminator: Genisys" Now Available [12/4]
- Lenoir, NC: Carmike Westgate Twin [12/4]
- Trailer for "Jurassic World" Released Ahead of Schedule [11/25]
- Teaser Trailer for "The Divergent Series: Insurgent" Just Released [11/13]
- Watch the Trailer for "Taken 3" [9/30]
- Photos Added for "No Good Deed" [9/5]
- Final Trailer Added for "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" [6/19]
- New Photos Added for "Think Like A Man Too" [6/17]
- New Photos and Videos Added for "22 Jump Street" [6/6]
- "Jupiter Ascending" Moved to February 2015, "Run All Night" Bumped [6/5]
We just finished adding 41 new photos and several videos for the upcoming action movie Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, which opens in theaters Friday, December 16, 2011.
NOOMI RAPACE as Madam Simza Heron, ROBERT DOWNEY JR. as Sherlock Holmes and JUDE LAW as Dr. James Watson in
Warner Bros. Pictures and Village Roadshow Pictures action adventure mystery SHERLOCK HOLMES: A GAME OF SHADOWS,
a Warner Bros. Pictures release. © 2011 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
In this follow-up to the immensely popular 2009 Academy Award nominated movie, Sherlock Holmes, we have Sherlock Holmes (Robert Downey Jr.), and his longtime trusted associate, Dr. Watson (Jude Law), match wits with their arch-nemesis, the criminal genius Moriarty (Jared Harris). Returning from the first movie is director Guy Ritchie, the cast also includes Rachel McAdams as Irene Adler; Kelly Reilly as Watson's new bride, Mary; Eddie Marsan as Inspector Lestrade; and Geraldine James as Holmes' long-suffering landlady, Mrs. Hudson.
The movie opens on Friday, December 16th, 2011 and many theaters have showtimes posted with advance ticketing available. The original movie was quite popular with audiences, and this one should be just as popular, if not more so. As such, we definitely recommend buying your tickets in advance! Just look for the yellow ticket like the one to the right and for showtimes that appear as links and you're on your way to an easy path to the theater ahead of everyone that wasn't as smart as you.
Hans Zimmer has also returned to compose the soundtrack for the second movie, and it was just released today (view details and listen to samples) . The first movie was nominated for an Academy Award for its score, and Zimmer is well-known for his scores for Inception, Gladiator, The Dark Knight, and others. Check out the music from the new soundtrack using the link below.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.