Remove ads with our VIP Service
Add Your Comments
- "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" Coming to Home Video December 16, 2014 [10/1]
- "Transformers: Age of Extinction" Released on Home Video - Links & Reviews [9/30]
- Listen to Lorde's New Song for "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1" [9/29]
- "Hercules" Coming to Home Video November 4, 2014 - Theatrical and Extended Cut [9/24]
- Purchase Deborah Willis' Book "Reflections in Black" [8/27]
- "Edge of Tomorrow" Effectively Renamed in Home Video Release [8/21]
- Soundtrack for "If I Stay" Features Music from Willamette Stone and Others [8/4]
- "Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit" Coming to Blu-ray/DVD on June 10, 2014 [3/17]
- "The Wolf of Wall Street" Comes to Blu-ray on March 25, 2014 and Download March 18, 2014 [2/20]
- Save Up to $7.50 on a Ticket to See "Robocop" [2/13]
Gift Shop merchant Amazon.com is offering the Panasonic DMP-BD75 Blu-ray Disc Player at a great price of $69.99 for today (12/14/2011) only! That comes with a $10 credit at Amazon.com in the future, so it's like paying $60 for a highly regarded budget Blu-ray player.
Here is the description from Amazon:
The Panasonic DMP-BD75 ultrafast-booting Blu-ray player has a stylish and simple menu design that is easy to use, even for first-time users. Enjoy streaming movies, shows, and other content with this Netflix, Cinemanow, and VUDU compatible Blu-ray player.
Also, for a limited time only, purchase this qualifying DMP-BD75 Blu-ray player and receive $10 in Amazon credit good toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including Kindle books, MP3s, Gift Cards, and video rentals and downloads). Promotional credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account within four days after your order ships and expires December 14, 2012. Terms and conditions apply.
Click here to purchase the Panasonic DMP-BD75 and for more details.
This player will play high definition Blu-ray discs and standard definition DVD's, it can access the Internet for BD-Live content, as well Netflix Instant Streaming, VUDU, and CinemaNow streaming services. It also plays DLNA content off your local network. It is not wireless, so if you need a WiFi connection, you'll need to find another unit, such as the Panasonic DMP-BDT210 Integrated-Wi-Fi 3D Blu-ray DVD Player.
For the budget-minded, it's hard to go wrong with a low-cost player that has a good reputation for performance and reliability. While it's not up to the same level of the upscale OPPO BDP-93 Universal Network 3D Blu-ray Disc Player, that player appeals to a different customer than one who is looking for a low-cost basic unit.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.