Remove ads with our VIP Service
- EPIC Theatres of West Volusia with Epic XL
Add Your Comments
- Washington, DC: West End Cinema Closing [3/24]
- Casper, WY: Studio City Mesa to Open March 27th, Downton Iris Stadium 8 Closed [3/23]
- Vineyard, UT: Megaplex Theatres - Geneva & IMAX Now Open [3/20]
- Lawrenceville, GA: GTC Town Center Value Cinemas Closed [3/18]
- Queen Creek, AZ: Harkins Queen Creek 14 Opening March 19, 2015 [3/16]
- Los Angeles, CA: 9-Screen Cinemark Playa Vista and XD Now Open [3/13]
- Nicholasville, KY: AmStar 14 - Brannon Crossing to Become Movie Tavern Location in June 2015 [3/12]
- Lewiston, ME: Flagship Cinemas Closed [3/12]
- New Smyrna Beach, FL: Carmike New Smyrna Lux 12 Opening Friday, March 13, 2015 [3/11]
- Salt Lake City, UT: Cinemark Sugar House Reopens After Remodeling [3/9]
The Epic Theatres of West Volusia with Epic XL in Deltona, Florida will open on Wednesday, December 21, 2011, according to information posted on the web site for EPIC Theatres recently.
Rendering courtesy EPIC Theatres.
Located in the Deltona Town Center development near the intersection of I-4 and State Road 472, construction began on the theater in March 2011. An announcement by the company at the end of March predicted a December 20th opening date, so they are right on target with their plans for the project.
The new twelve-screen location is one of eight theaters owned and/or operated by EPIC Theatres in Florida, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania. It will contain two big-screen concept auditoriums that EPIC calls "Epic XL," that offer customers 69-foot wide screens and stadium-style seating for over 400 people. As is becoming the standard in the theater industry, all of the screens in the new theater will feature Digital Cinema Projection systems.
Related News Articles
- Deltona counting on Activity Center action with new movie theater -- The Daytona Beach News-Journal [11/27/2011]
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.