Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- AMC Showplace Village Crossing 18
Add Your Comments
- Palm Desert, CA: Tristone Cinemas to Take Over After Cinémas Palme d'Or Closes [4/27]
- Palm Desert, CA: Cinémas Palme d'Or Blames Cinemark for Putting It Out of Business [4/27]
- Forest Hills, NY: Cinemart Cinemas Closed Until May 26, 2016 for Renovations [4/27]
- Battle Creek, MI: NCG - Battle Creek to Open April 29, 2016 [4/26]
- Kings Mountain, NC: New Hounds Drive-In Opening Soon [4/21]
- Taylor, MI: Cinemark Southland Center and XD Opens Today [4/21]
- St. Petersburg, FL: Cobb Theatres - Tyrone Luxury 10 Now Open [4/18]
- Kapolei, HI: Regal Kapolei Commons 12 Opening April 21, 2016 [4/18]
- Country Club Hills, IL: Marcus Theatres Buys Closed AMC Loews Country Club Hills 16 [4/14]
- Steven Spielberg and Harrison Ford Reunite for New Indiana Jones Movie in 2019 [4/12]
AMC Theatres announced today that they are unveiling a new concession concept at the AMC Showplace Village Crossing 18 in Skokie, Illinois. "The Marketplace" is described as a "grab and go" format that allows customers to choose concessions as if they were in a mini-mart instead of the traditional concession counter.
Familiar favorites, like popcorn, candy, and hot dogs are still available, as well as new offerings, including:
- Philly Steak sandwich
- chicken bites
- jalapeño poppers
- mozzarella sticks
- chili-cheese dogs
- classic Chicago dogs
- loaded nachos
- loaded waffle fries
- gourmet popcorn
- Oreo® Brownie Stacks
- Big Blitz Bar with Snickers®
- Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake
There are six Coca-Cola Freestyle machines, which dispenses up to 120 different drink options, as well as coffee and espresso machines.
Oh yeah, and they also show movies there! To see what's playing at the AMC Showplace Village Crossing 18, take a look at their Showtimes page and have a movie with your concessions!
Source: AMC Theatres Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.