Remove ads with our VIP Service
- iPic Theaters @ Mizner Park
Boca Raton, FL
Add Your Comments
- "The Maze Runner" Gets Wider with Extra Screens in "Escape" Theaters [8/29]
- Waynesville, MO: B & B Waynesville Patriot 12 & GS Opens August 29, 2014, Waynesville Cinema 8 Closed [8/28]
- Indianapolis, IN: Cinemark Washington Market 8 Closed [8/28]
- Streator, IL: Majestic Theatre Closed, Up For Sale [8/26]
- Frostburg, MD: R/C Theatres Closes R/C Cinemas 1-2-3, Employees Launch Effort to Reopen [8/25]
- Teicher Theatres Closes All Locations [8/25]
- Santa Monica, CA: Watch the Extended Versions of All Three LOTR Movies at the Aero Theatre on August 30, 2014 [8/21]
- Lodi, CA: Lodi Stadium 12 Cinemas Temporarily Closed for Bedbugs [8/20]
- Hollywood, CA: World Premiere of "If I Stay" on August 20, 2014 at Chinese Theatre [8/20]
- Carmike Completes Acquisition of Digital Cinema Destinations Corp. [8/19]
iPic Entertainment announced last week that three new iPic Theaters locations will be opening in the near future. Two locations will be in Florida and the third will be in Maryland. Additional sites are in the works for Boston, New York, and Los Angeles, according to the press release issued by the company.
iPic Boca Raton is scheduled to open this summer in Boca Raton, Florida with eight screens and 480 seats, including a restaurant/bar called "Tanzy." Located in Mizner Park, the theater promises to be "a superior movie-going experience in a spectacular upscale setting combining style, comfort, entertainment and state of the art technology."
iPic Hallandale in Hallandale, Florida is slated to open in December 2012 with eight screens and 650 seats. The theater will be located in Gulfstream Park and will feature a "Tanzy" bar as well as a lounge called "Salt."
The iPic Rockville will also have a "Salt" lounge. It is the largest of the three projects, but no opening date was mentioned.
“iPic destinations go beyond movies,” explains Hashemi, “offering one stop destinations for dining, movies, and a place to network and meet friends.”
“iPic Entertainment is excited to transform the typical, mundane movie-going experience by providing excitement, anticipation, style, comfort, relaxation and remarkable technology,” adds Hashemi.
iPic Theaters are currently found in Arizona, California, Illinois, Texas, Washington, and Wisconsin.
Source: iPic Entertainment Press Release
Related News Coverage
- Luxury movie theaters coming to Hallandale Beach, Boca Raton -- Miami Herald
- Luxury cinemas coming to South Florida -- Sun Sentinel
- Theaters Expected to Bring Hundreds of Jobs -- MSNBC
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your ZIP Code -- the site remembers your ZIP code, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.