Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Marvel's The Avengers 
- Marvel's The Avengers: An IMAX 3D Experience 
- Marvel's The Avengers: An IMAX Experience 
- Marvel's The Avengers in 3D 
Add Your Comments
- "Avengers: Infinity War" No Longer Two Parts, Hopefully Marking the End of Two-Parters [8/1]
- Watch the Trailers and Videos from Comic-Con! [7/28]
- Watch the Newest Trailer for "Star Trek Beyond" [6/27]
- New Photos and Videos Added for "The Legend of Tarzan" [6/25]
- "The Fast and the Furious" Returns to Theaters for 15th Anniversary [6/10]
- Rundown of the Free/Discounted Summer Movie Programs at Theaters [5/27]
- Watch the Latest Trailer for "Star Trek Beyond" - Plus Photos [5/23]
- New Photos and Videos Added for "Now You See Me 2" [5/20]
- Director Gareth Edwards Exits Godzilla 2 [5/14]
- Release of "The Maze Runner: The Death Cure" Likely to be Delayed by Star's Injury [5/5]
I just finished adding over four dozen new photos for Marvel's The Avengers, which opened in theaters nationwide today.
© 2011 MVLFFLLC. TM & © 2011 Marvel. All Rights Reserved.
If you're planning to take in a show this weekend, be sure to buy your tickets in advance! This is the first big blockbuster of the season, and if you wait until you get to the theater, you could be stuck in line for a long time, and you run the chance of the show you want being sold out by the time you get to the ticket counter.
Just visit the Showtimes page for the version of the movie you want, look for the showtimes that appear as links (the yellow movie ticket icon makes it easy to see which shows have online ticketing available), and you're on your way to relaxing instead of waiting. While listening to the people around you in line discuss the finer points of Zac Efron's acting ability might be enlightening, getting the last of the cold, dead popcorn because you didn't buy your tickets ahead of time is definitely not cool.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.