Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- $5 Tuesday Promotion Comes to Wehrenberg Theatres [1/16]
- LucasFilm and Disney Will Not Recreate Carrie Fisher's Likeness for "Star Wars: Episode IX" [1/15]
- A Rundown of the Reshoots and Work Done on "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story" [1/15]
- An Examination of Iconic and Forgettable Soundtracks in Movies [12/15]
- Hollywood, CA: X-Wing Fighter Parked on Hollywood Boulevard -- Disney and LucasFilm Win All Movie Promo Awards for the Foreseeable Future [12/8]
- Disney World Turning Epcot's Spaceship Earth Into Death Star for "Rogue One" Event - Video Added [12/2]
- Looking Back on "Casino Royale" 10 Years Later [11/17]
- Save $2 on 3 or More Movie Tickets - Good Through 9/25/2016 [9/20]
- Bakersfield, CA: KGET Takes a Behind-the-Scenes Tour of Historic Fox Theater [8/30]
- See a Movie at a Drive-in This Weekend -- Follow These Steps to Find a Drive-in Near You! [8/25]
The Tumbler on display in Bentonville, Arkansas, the first stop on the tour.
The excitement leading up to the July 20, 2012 release of The Dark Knight Rises is getting turned up just a little higher with the opportunity that fans will have in several cities across North America. The Tumbler and the Bat-Pod, which are Batman's SUV and motorcycle from the "Dark Knight" movies, will be making appearances on a coast-to-coast tour in the following cities:
|Bentonville, Arkansas||May 12|
|Tulsa, Oklahoma||May 15, 17
|Overland Park, Kansas||May 19|
|Kansas City, Missouri||May 20-21|
|St. Louis, Missouri||May 23|
|Chicago, Illinois||May 25|
|Washington, DC||May 27|
|Baltimore, Maryland||May 28|
|Philadelphia, Pennsylvania||May 30|
|Trenton, New Jersey||May 31|
|Syracuse, New York||June 1|
|Albany, New York||June 2|
|Buffalo, New York||June 3|
|Toronto, Canada||June 5, 7|
|Montreal, Canada||June 10|
|Purchase, New York||June 12|
|Columbus, Ohio||June 13|
|Lansing, Michigan||June 15|
|Detroit, Michigan||June 15|
|Brooklyn, Michigan||June 17|
|Indianapolis, Indiana||June 19|
|Nashville, Tennessee||June 21|
|Knoxville, Tennessee||June 22|
|Atlanta, Georgia||June 23|
|Dallas, Texas||June 25|
|San Antonio, Texas||June 27|
|El Paso, Texas||June 29|
|Albuquerque, New Mexico||July 1|
|Phoenix, Arizona||July 2, 4
|Santa Clarita, California||July 7|
|San Diego, California||July 13-15|
|Los Angeles, California||July 20-22
|Orange County, California||July 27-28|
*Please note that dates and locations are subject to change, and more may be added.
Click the Read link below for information about the tour, including dates, times, and locations!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.