Remove ads with our VIP Service
- O'neil Cinemas at Brickyard Square
Add Your Comments
- Covington, LA: Movie Tavern Northshore Opening July 31, 2014 [7/25]
- Youngstown, OH: Cinemark Movies 8 Reopens as Boardman Movies 8 [7/18]
- "The Giver: World Premiere Red Carpet Event" Coming to Select Theaters Ahead of Movie's Release [7/14]
- Lansing, MI: Lansing Mall Gains Regal Cinema, Loses Lansing Mall Cinema [7/11]
- Milwaukee, WI: Avalon Theatre Reopening Delayed [7/11]
- Towson, MD: Cinemark Towson and XD Opens Today [7/10]
- Warner Robins, GA: GTC Parkway 6 Cinemas to Close [7/9]
- Akron, OH: Nightlight Cinema Now Open [7/2]
- Lancaster, OH: Regal River Valley Mall 10 Closed [7/1]
- Beloit, WI: Luxury 10 Cinemas Gets New Owner [6/30]
O'neil Cinemas is building 10-screen movie theater in Epping, New Hampshire, according to their web site. The new theater will be located at the Brickyard Square plaza near the intersection of Route 101 and Route 125 (Calef Highway).
Rendering of the O'neil Cinemas at Brickyard Square. ®O'neil Cinemas 2012
O'neil's web site lists the amenities that they are planning for the new theater:
- All Stadium Seating with 21 inch Risers
- Wall-To-Wall Curved Screens
- High Back Rocking Chair Seats With Retractable Armrests
- All Digital Projection & Surround Sound
- 3D Viewing Auditoriums
- D-Box Motion Seats In Select Auditorium
- 10 Selling Stations For Tickets and Concessions
- On-Line Ticketing
- Reserved Seating
- Self Serve Ticketing Kiosks
- Self Serve Fountain Drinks
- Loyalty Club Program
- Expanded Concessions Menu
Of course, this list may be subject to change, as the first item was that it was going to have 12 auditoriums. The plans that were ultimately approved by the Epping Planning Board were reduced in size from the original plans submitted by O'neil in 2009, according to this article in the Union Leader.
This new location will be O'neil's third, as they already operate the Apple Tree Mall Cinema 12 in Londonderry, New Hampshire and the Lisbon Landing Cinema in Lisbon, Connecticut. However, it was announced recently that they will be selling the Lisbon location to Digiplex, so it will be a toss-up as to whether the new theater will open before the Lisbon location sale is complete.
In preparation for the "Fall 2012" opening of the new Epping location, we've added an entry for the O’neil Cinemas at Brickyard Square so you can add it to your Favorite Theaters list and be ready when it does open its doors!
Rendering above is courtesy O'neil Cinemas
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your ZIP Code -- the site remembers your ZIP code, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.