Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Marcus Majestic Cinema of Brookfield
- Marcus North Shore Cinemas
- Marcus Ridge Cinemas
New Berlin, WI
- Watch Free Kid-Friendly Movies This Summer at Allen Theatres Locations [5/27]
- Kids Summer Movies at Megaplex Theatres - 10 Movies 10 Weeks for $10 [5/27]
- Watch Family Movies for Free at These Marquee Cinemas Locations [5/27]
- Frank Theatres Announces 2016 Summer Kids Series [5/27]
- Free Kids Movies at Cobb Theatres This Summer [5/27]
- Kid-Friendly Movies at Georgia Theatre Company Locations This Summer [5/27]
- $2 Movies at Malco Theatres' Kids Summer Film Fest Benefits Children's Hospitals [5/27]
- Free Movies at Bow Tie Cinemas During Summer Kids Series 2016 [5/27]
- Harkins Theatres Offers 2016 "Summer Movie Fun" Series - 10 Movies, 10 Weeks, Less than $1 Per Movie [5/26]
- Summer Kids' Flicks at Southern Theatres Locations [5/26]
Marcus Theatres announced earlier this week that they are opening a Zaffiro's Pizzeria and Bar location at the Marcus Ridge Cinemas in New Berlin, Wisconsin, which is a suburb of Milwaukee. This will be their third such location, and the second in the Milwaukee area (the first is at the Marcus North Shore Cinemas in Mequon, and Zaffiro's pizza items are also available at the Marcus Majestic Brookfield in nearby Waukesha).
“We are excited to open our third Zaffiro’s Pizzeria & Bar – our second in the Milwaukee area. A Milwaukee tradition since 1954, many residents are already familiar with Zaffiro’s THINCREDIBLE, handmade-to-order pizzas and we are excited to offer these famous specialty pies to the residents of the New Berlin area,” said Bruce J. Olson, president of Marcus Theatres. “In addition to the cracker-thin-crust pizza, the menu will offer small plate appetizers, fresh salads such as the ‘Kitchen Sink’ salad, a variety of pastas, torpedoes and sandwiches and mouth-watering desserts. In addition to the Zaffiro’s favorites guests have come to enjoy at our other locations, a new item on our menu is homemade gelato. This frozen sweet treat will be offered in a variety of flavors and will be made daily at the restaurant.”
The new restaurant is located just right of the theater's entrance, and resides in the space of one of the theater's 20 screens (which is now down to 19 screens). It will have 165 seats, which is the chain's largest, and will include a full-service bar with cocktails, and what the press release says will be an "extensive" beer and wine selection. Guests can browse on iPads supplied in-house and on Thursday and Friday evenings, live acoustic music will entertain them as well. The restaurant accepts reservations, so you can call 262-797-8759 or place your reservation online through OpenTable.
Movie theater guests also have the option to order pizzas and select other Zaffiro's items from the concession stand to enjoy during their movie presentation.
In addition to sit-down service, the restaurant also will offer delivery and carryout services. Since the restaurant hasn't opened yet, there are no additional details about those services yet.
Larger versions of these photos can be found on the Photo Gallery page for the theater. We have plenty of photos of the theater through the years, so you can page through them and see how it has changed since it opened in 1996.
Have You Visited This (or other) Marcus Zaffiro's Location?
What did you think of it? Let us know by leaving your comments below!
All the photos in this article are Copyright © 2012, SVJ Designs. All rights reserved. No re-use is allowed without written permission.
Add Your Comments
Please Note: These comments are submitted by the readers of The BigScreen Cinema Guide and represent their own personal opinions, and do not represent the views of The BigScreen Cinema Guide, or any of its associated entities.
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.