Remove ads with our VIP Service
- AMC Loews Chicago Ridge 6
Chicago Ridge, IL
Add Your Comments
- Buffalo, NY: North Park Theatre to Reopen March 7, 2014 [3/4]
- 2014 Academy Award Winners [3/2]
- Milwaukee, WI: Avalon Theatre Planning June 2014 Opening [2/27]
- St. Joseph, MO: Screenland Plaza 8 Closing March 2, 2014 [2/27]
- Saint Charles, IL: Improvements Coming to Classic Cinemas Charlestowne 18 [2/26]
- Fort Collins, CO: Cinemark Coming to Foothills Mall [2/26]
- Glen Burnie, MD: UA Marley Station 8 Closed [2/26]
- Willoughby Hills, OH: Big Cinemas Phoenix Willoughby Hills Closed [2/24]
- Ridgefield, CT: Prospector Theater Offers Movies Ahead of Its Opening [2/24]
- Largo, FL: AMC Tri-City 8 Closed January 19, 2014 [2/17]
AMC Theatres announced recently that the AMC Loews Chicago Ridge 6 in Chicago Ridge, Illinois has received some upscale improvements, including power reclining seats with footrests and a MacGuffins bar that serves beer, wine, cocktails, and food items.
"For the last several years we’ve worked to bring our guests a number of different moviegoing improvements to help get people excited about coming to the movies," said Mark McDonald, executive vice president of Development at AMC. "What we’ve done at AMC Chicago Ridge 6 is take all of the things people rave about and put them under one roof."
According to the press release, they have reduced the seating capacity in every auditorium to install the upgraded seating, and they have added risers to the seats to improve visibility "to give auditoriums a stadium-style feel."
Additional upgrades include healthier options in the concession stand, renovated restrooms, and changes to the box office and lobby areas.
Perhaps the best news of all is that they aren't raising their ticket prices as a result of the upgrades! A quick look at their ticket prices show adult evening tickets to be $10, with a $3.50 upcharge for 3D movies.
To see what's playing at the theater, please visit the Showtimes page for the AMC Loews Chicago Ridge 6!
Source: AMC Theatres Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your ZIP Code -- the site remembers your ZIP code, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.