Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- New Photos Added for "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2" [11/20]
- Watch the New Trailer for "Finding Dory" [11/10]
- Get $4 off your purchase of 2 or more tickets to "Spectre" or "The Peanuts Movie" - through 11/10/15 [11/6]
- "The Divergent Series" Changes Final Installments [9/21]
- Escanaba, MI: Photos Added for Willow Creek Cinema 8 [9/19]
- Marinette, WI: Photos Added for Mariner Theatre [9/19]
- Traverse City, MI: Photos Added for Bijou by the Bay [9/19]
- Traverse City, MI: Photos Added for State Theatre [9/19]
- "Snowden" Pushed to 2016 - Variety [9/14]
- Photos Added for the Hank Williams Bio-pic "I Saw the Light" [9/11]
Tickets for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 will go on sale on Monday, October 1, 2012 at midnight Eastern time. The movie opens in theaters nationwide on Friday, November 16th, 2012 (57 days for those keeping track at home).
Brought back from near-death by Edward after childbirth, Bella begins her new life as a vampire and mother to their daughter, Renesmee. When the Volturi are led to believe that Renesmee was not born as a vampire but, rather, turned into one in violation of their code, the Volturi set out to destroy the child and the Cullen clan. The Cullens band together with vampires from around the world to stand united against the Volturi.
If you're even thinking about not buying your tickets in advance, you 1) aren't a Twilight fan, and 2) aren't interested in seeing the movie for first several days of release. This is going to be a huge ticket seller, and shows will sell out early! Set your calendars now, and buy your tickets when you have the chance!
How Excited Are You for the Release of the Last Twilight Movie?
Are you having trouble sleeping at night because of the anticipation, or are you looking forward to the day when you don't have to hear about yet another Twilight movie coming out? No matter what your position, let us know what you think by leaving a comment below!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.