Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Argo 
- Samuel Goldwyn Theater at A.M.P.A.S.
Beverly Hills, CA
Add Your Comments
- Warren, MI: MJR Universal Grand Cinema 16 Expected to Open April 7, 2017 [3/22]
- Gibsonton, FL: Goodrich Riverview 14 GDX Now Open [3/21]
- Hilliard, OH: Movie Tavern - Mill Run Closing April 9, 2017 [3/10]
- Fernandina Beach, FL: B & B Theaters Amelia Island 7 Opens in Former Carmike Island 7 Space [3/10]
- Chicago, IL: Chatham 14 Theaters Becomes Studio Movie Grill - Chatham [3/8]
- Fallston, MD: Fallston Movies Opens March 9, 2017 [3/8]
- Omaha, NE: Dundee Theatre Staging a Comeback [3/7]
- Omaha, NE: Marcus Midtown Cinema Closing? [3/7]
- Doral, FL: Cobb CinéBistro at CityPlace Doral to Open March 17, 2017 [3/7]
- Robert Osborne, Beloved Host of Turner Classic Movies, Dies at 84 [3/6]
Warner Bros. Pictures announced the details for the Los Angeles premiere of the upcoming dramatic thriller Argo. The event will be held on Thursday, October 4, 2012 at the Samuel Goldwyn Theater at A.M.P.A.S. in Beverly Hills, California. Celebrities will begin arriving at 6pm and the screening begins at 7pm.
Attending from the movie are Ben Affleck, Bryan Cranston, Alan Arkin, John Goodman, Scoot McNairy, Rory Cochrane, Kerry Bishé, Clea Duvall, Chris Messina, Adrienne Barbeau, Ali Saam, screenwriter Chris Terrio, producers George Clooney and Grant Heslov, author Tony Mendez, and many more. Additional guests are also expected to attend.
Based on real events, the dramatic thriller Argo chronicles the life-or-death covert operation to rescue six Americans, which unfolded behind the scenes of the Iran hostage crisis, focusing on the little-known role that the CIA and Hollywood played—information that was not declassified until many years after the event.
Argo opens nationwide on October 12, 2012. Select theaters have advance showtimes and tickets available, so head over to the Showtimes page for details of the when and the where. For more information, including photos, videos, and links to the IMDb and official web site, please see the Movie Information page for Argo.
Source: Warner Bros. Pictures Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.