Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Regal Barkley Village Stadium 16 IMAX & RPX
- Regal Bellis Fair Cinemas 6
- Regal Sehome Cinemas 3
- Regal Sunset Square Cinemas 6
Add Your Comments
- Warren, MI: MJR Universal Grand Cinema 16 Expected to Open April 7, 2017 [3/22]
- Gibsonton, FL: Goodrich Riverview 14 GDX Now Open [3/21]
- Hilliard, OH: Movie Tavern - Mill Run Closing April 9, 2017 [3/10]
- Fernandina Beach, FL: B & B Theaters Amelia Island 7 Opens in Former Carmike Island 7 Space [3/10]
- Chicago, IL: Chatham 14 Theaters Becomes Studio Movie Grill - Chatham [3/8]
- Fallston, MD: Fallston Movies Opens March 9, 2017 [3/8]
- Omaha, NE: Dundee Theatre Staging a Comeback [3/7]
- Omaha, NE: Marcus Midtown Cinema Closing? [3/7]
- Doral, FL: Cobb CinéBistro at CityPlace Doral to Open March 17, 2017 [3/7]
- Robert Osborne, Beloved Host of Turner Classic Movies, Dies at 84 [3/6]
The Bellingham Herald published an article today announcing that a new 16-screen Regal Cinema will be built in the Barkley Village development of Bellingham, Washington. The new theater will be called the Regal Barkley Village Stadium 16 & IMAX:
Construction of the 68,000-square-foot facility is scheduled to begin next spring, with the theater opening in the first half of 2012, said Jeff Kochman, president of Barkley Company, which is developing the theater and surrounding property.
The movie theater is about the size of the Barkley Haggen store and will feature 3,200 stadium seats and Regal's RealD 3D, which combines high-definition digital technology with 3-D images.
There will be two very large screens, along with several medium-size and smaller-size screens in the complex.
Click the Read link below to read the full article.
What impact this will have on the other Regal Cinemas locations already in Bellingham is unknown. The Regal Sunset Square Cinemas 6, Regal Bellis Fair Cinemas 6, and Regal Sehome Cinemas 3 are all within about three miles of the new theater's location. Time will tell what will happen to those theaters after the new one opens.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.