Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Pulp Fiction 
- Reservoir Dogs 
- Tarantino XX: Pulp Fiction Event 
- Tarantino XX: Reservoir Dogs 20th Anniversary Event 
Add Your Comments
- San Diego, CA: Angelika Film Center & Cafe to Open October 9, 2015 [10/2]
- La Jolla, CA: Movies Come to The LOT [10/2]
- Rochester, MN: Wehrenberg Rochester Galaxy 14 Cine Getting IMAX, Losing Mega Screen [9/30]
- Duncansville, PA: Carmike 12 - Altoona Opens October 1, 2015 [9/30]
- Bellevue, WA: AMC Loews Factoria 8 Closed Temporarily for Seating Upgrades [9/29]
- Appleton, WI: Marcus Valley Value Cinema Closed [9/24]
- Renton, WA: Regal East Valley 13 Closed, Building Sold to CarMax [9/23]
- Camillus, NY: Movie Tavern Breaks Ground, Plans May 2016 Opening [9/21]
- Flourtown, PA: Movie Tavern Flourtown Opens [9/21]
- Encino, CA: Laemmle's Town Center 5 Closed Until October 2, 2015 for Renovations [9/19]
Two of director Quentin Tarantino's best-regarded movies are coming back to theaters in December 2012. Tarantino XX: Reservoir Dogs 20th Anniversary Event opens in theaters Tuesday, December 4, 2012 and Tarantino XX: Pulp Fiction Event follows two days later on December 6, 2012.
According to the press release, each showing "will include a special feature showcasing Tarantino’s 20-year career and a selection of hand-picked movie trailers from films that inspired him as a filmmaker."
You can purchase tickets at select theaters for these events by visiting the Showtimes pages for each by clicking the links above or the ones to the right. Tickets are also available at the theater box offices.
The Tarantino XX branding coincides with the November 20, 2012 home video release of Tarantino XX 8-Film Collection [Blu-ray] which includes the following Tarantino movies:
All this attention is likely due to Tarantino's latest movie, Django Unchained, being released on Christmas Day. For a cast listing, plot summary, and more, please see the Movie Information page for Django Unchained.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.