Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Indiana, PA: Indiana Mall Cinema Closes, Changes Hands from Carmike to Golden Star Theaters - Set to Open June 12th [5/19]
- Tucson, AZ: Cinemark Announces Plan for 14-Screen Movie Theater at Tucson Marketplace at the Bridges [5/18]
- Tulsa, OK: Cinemark Movies 8 Closed [5/15]
- Pittsburgh, PA: Rave Cinemas Pittsburgh North 11 Closing Tonight [5/14]
- Cinemark Announces 2015 "Summer Movie Clubhouse" Series of Kid-Friendly Movies [5/14]
- Cheektowaga, NY: Movieland 8 Theatre Closed [5/12]
- San Angelo, TX: Icon Cinema Opening in 2015 in Former K-Mart Space [5/11]
- Albuquerque, NM: Icon Cinema to Open Soon in Four Hills Village Shopping Center [5/11]
- Roseville, MI: Silver Cinemas - Macomb Mall Closed [5/8]
- Oxon Hill, MD: AMC Reopens the Former Rivertowne 12 Cinemas [5/5]
AMC Salutes U.S. Armed Forces with Military Pricing at AMC Locations Nationwide
Guests with a Valid Military I.D. Qualify for Military Pricing At AMC Theatres All Year Long
KANSAS CITY, Mo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Members of the United States Armed Forces and their families may find going to the movies more affordable with military pricing now available at AMC. Military pricing is available at AMC locations throughout the United States and is $1.50 less than the peak pricing guests pay at the theatre.
“This is our opportunity to say thank you on a daily basis to the men and women serving, or who have served, in the United States Armed Forces”
“This is our opportunity to say thank you on a daily basis to the men and women serving, or who have served, in the United States Armed Forces,” said John McDonald, executive vice president of U.S. Operations at AMC.
Military pricing is valid for all shows during peak times, including premium experiences and holidays. Anyone with a valid military I.D., including active duty family members, and military retirees and their dependents are eligible. A valid military I.D. is required at the box office when purchasing tickets.
During matinee times and at theatres that offer value pricing Monday through Thursday or before 4 p.m. on weekends, military pricing will not apply. However, at those times all guests can enjoy AMC’s existing value prices on movie tickets.
About AMC Theatres
AMC Theatres delivers distinctive and affordable movie-going experiences in 338 theatres with 4,865 screens primarily in the United States. The company operates 22 of the 50 highest grossing theatres in the country, including four of the top five. AMC has propelled industry innovation and continues today by delivering premium sight and sound, enhanced food and beverage and diverse content.
Add Your Comments
Please Note: These comments are submitted by the readers of The BigScreen Cinema Guide and represent their own personal opinions, and do not represent the views of The BigScreen Cinema Guide, or any of its associated entities.
It's a shame that AMC Loews does not permit the discount for weekend matinees.
What's the problem with supporting veterans 24/7?
This is NOT a patriotic company.
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.