Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Flight 
- Watch the Trailer for "Taken 3" [9/30]
- Photos Added for "No Good Deed" [9/5]
- Final Trailer Added for "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" [6/19]
- New Photos Added for "Think Like A Man Too" [6/17]
- New Photos and Videos Added for "22 Jump Street" [6/6]
- "Jupiter Ascending" Moved to February 2015, "Run All Night" Bumped [6/5]
- Milwaukee, WI: Avalon Theatre Getting Stars [5/30]
- Mequon, WI: Photos Added for Marcus North Shore Cinemas [5/2]
- Movie Theater Photos Added - 17 Theaters in Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Wisconsin [4/24]
- Third Hobbit Movie Title Changed to "The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies" [4/24]
I just added more than two dozen new photos and nine new videos for the drama Flight, which opens in theaters tomorrow and stars Denzel Washington as an airline pilot who saves his crippled jet from complete destruction, saving most, but not all, on board. As more details come out in the aftermath of the crash, the question becomes "What really happened?"
(Left to right) Bruce Greenwood is Charlie Anderson, Denzel Washington is
Whip Whitaker and Don Cheadle is Hugh Lang in FLIGHT, from Paramount Pictures.
Photo credit: Courtesy of Paramount Pictures. © 2012 Paramount Pictures. All Rights Reserved.
You can view all 30 photos we have for the movie, which includes stills from the movie, photos from the production, and some shots of the stars attending red carpet events in New York and Los Angeles, on the Photo Gallery page for the movie.
We also have the trailer in various formats, as well as clips from the movie and a few TV spots as well, all on the Trailers & Videos page. When you see an airliner in an inverted position over a group of houses, that image is going to stay with you for a while!
Denzel Washington isn't as bankable in the box office as he once was, but that doesn't diminish the fact that the man can act. He carries every movie he appears in without trouble, and this movie is going to depend on him making a connection with the audience, which is something he's very good at doing. Roger Ebert has given the movie four out of four stars, saying that "Denzel Washington is one of the most sympathetic and rock-solid of actors, and it's effective here how his performance never goes over the top but instead is grounded on obsessive control."
The movie opens in theaters tomorrow, and you can find out where by going to the Showtimes page. If you want to avoid the lines at the box office this weekend, just look for the showtimes that appear as links, and you can buy your tickets online!
Add Your Comments
Please Note: These comments are submitted by the readers of The BigScreen Cinema Guide and represent their own personal opinions, and do not represent the views of The BigScreen Cinema Guide, or any of its associated entities.
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.