Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Rise of the Guardians 
- Rise of the Guardians 3D 
- Rise of the Guardians: An IMAX 3D Experience 
- Rise of the Guardians: An IMAX Experience 
- "Incredibles 2" and "Toy Story 2" Exchange Release Dates [10/26]
- Buy Advance Tickets Now for "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" [10/13]
- The New Blade Runner Movie Has a Title: "Blade Runner 2049" [10/6]
- Muller Family Theatres Locations Rebranded as Emagine [10/6]
- New Photos and Videos Added for "The Girl on the Train" [9/30]
- Photos and Videos Added for "Deepwater Horizon" [9/26]
- Watch the New Trailer for "Passengers" Starring Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt [9/20]
- "Avengers: Infinity War" No Longer Two Parts, Hopefully Marking the End of Two-Parters [8/1]
- Watch the Trailers and Videos from Comic-Con! [7/28]
- Watch the Newest Trailer for "Star Trek Beyond" [6/27]
The animated adventure Rise of the Guardians opens in theaters on Wednesday, November 21st, 2012, which takes the legendary characters of the Easter Bunny, Santa, the Tooth Fairy, the Sandman, and Jack Frost and makes them into protectors of the children of the world. It's a good thing, too, since a bad guy named Pitch wants to mess with things for his own nefarious purposes.
Ah, it makes one long for the innocent days of Frosty the Snowman and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer... But I digress.
To get everyone excited about the movie, the studio has released a multitude of videos and we have them all for you on the Trailers & Videos for the movie!
You want trailers? We got them. Even one in 3D! How about some TV spots? Yep. We've also got featurettes about each character, as well as drawing tutorials so you can try your hand at becoming the next great animator.
While the movie is being pitched as a great kids movie for the holidays, those with impressionable youngsters will want to peruse the videos (especially the trailers) to determine if you want your kids to see Santa wielding a sword and a bad guy turning kids' dreams into nightmares while standing over them as they sleep in their beds.
Showtimes are already available at select theaters, so check out the Showtimes page for opening day to see where and when it's playing near you!
What Do You Think?
Is this the next great kids' holiday classic, or is seeing something like this flushing the innocence of kids' fantasies for the sake of dark adventure? Let us know by posting your comments below!
Add Your Comments
Please Note: These comments are submitted by the readers of The BigScreen Cinema Guide and represent their own personal opinions, and do not represent the views of The BigScreen Cinema Guide, or any of its associated entities.
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.