Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Movie Tavern - Four Seasons Station
- The Grand Theatre at Four Seasons Station
Add Your Comments
- Marina, CA: Century Marina and XD Opens [10/8]
- Carmike Cinemas Acquires Sundance Cinemas, LLC. [10/7]
- Burbank, CA: An Overview of the "Dolby Cinema at AMC Prime" at the AMC Burbank 16 [10/7]
- Birmingham, MI: Palladium Theatre Reopens as 5-Screen Luxury Movie Theater [10/5]
- Washington, DC: Landmark Atlantic Plumbing Cinema to Open October 15, 2015 [10/5]
- San Diego, CA: Angelika Film Center & Cafe to Open October 9, 2015 [10/2]
- La Jolla, CA: Movies Come to The LOT [10/2]
- Rochester, MN: Wehrenberg Rochester Galaxy 14 Cine Getting IMAX, Losing Mega Screen [9/30]
- Duncansville, PA: Carmike 12 - Altoona Opens October 1, 2015 [9/30]
- Bellevue, WA: AMC Loews Factoria 8 Closed Temporarily for Seating Upgrades [9/29]
The Grand 18 - Four Seasons Station in Greensboro, North Carolina has debuted its newly-finished renovation of six of its screens into a new dine-in moviegoing experience that they are branding GrandLuxe Theatres - Four Seasons Station. The new theaters opened to the public on October 24, 2012 and they offer an upscale movie and dining experience for guests that are 21 and over.
All six auditoriums will have Digital Cinema Projection systems, in-theater gourmet food and beverage service, and the stadium seating is reserved with leather seats and side tables all around.
“We are thrilled to offer the residents of Greensboro a first-class movie-going experience with the opening of the GrandLuxe Theatres,” said Ronald Krueger II, COO of Southern Theatres LLC. Chef Adolfo Garcia, who is renowned for his contributions to the New Orleans restaurant scene and has created the GrandLuxe menu inspired by local flavors, adds: "The commitment of Southern Theatres to serve high quality food is unparalleled in the industry. As the chef consultant I am committed to offering a five star restaurant quality experience in every theatre.”
This renovation has turned The Grand 18 into a 12-screen theater, so we have changed its name to The Grand Theatre at Four Seasons Station.
To see what's playing in the new GrandLuxe screens, take a look at the Showtimes page!
Source: Southern Theatres, LLC Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.