Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- Andalusia, AL: Clark Theatres - Andalusia Cinema Now Open [4/14]
- New York, NY: Quad Cinema Reopens After Renovation Project [4/14]
- Laramie, WY: Studio City UW + ARQ Opening on April 28, 2017 [4/13]
- Mobile, AL: Crescent Theater to Close [4/11]
- Dallas, OR: Motor Vu Drive-In Not Reopening for 2017 Season [4/11]
- Stanton, KY: Mountain View Drive-In Will Not Reopen for 2017 Season [4/11]
- Arlington, TX: Cinemark at Former Six Flags Mall Closes [4/10]
- Shakopee, MN: Grand Opening of Marcus Southbridge Crossing Cinema Planned for April 13, 2017 [4/8]
- Select AMC and Carmike Locations Transferred to New Vision Theatres [4/7]
- Arvada, CO: Landmark Olde Town Stadium 14 Sold [4/6]
The Creative Cinemas 10 in Waterbury, Connecticut closed Tuesday, February 26, 2013. A posting on the theater's Facebook page announced the theater's closure:
Well Ladies and Gents....its with great sadness that I inform you. As of Today (Tuesday February 26th) Creative Cinemas closed it's doors for the last time. We have been working on re-negotiating our lease term with our landlords and were not able to come to a reasonable agreement. So we have decided it's no longer possible for us to continue operating under the original lease agreement and have closed. If you have Gift Cards with balances please mail them to 117 Sharon Road Waterbury, CT 06705 with a return address we will see that we get them and we will send you something for your balance. Again, thank you everyone for such a great year...and I hope someone else is able to pick up where we left off!!
Moviegoers in the area do have quite a few choices, however, including the Regal Cinemas Brass Mills Center 12 and nine other movie theaters within 15 miles of Waterbury.
Related News Articles
Partners: Burdensome lease forces Creative Cinemas 10 in Waterbury to close -- RepublicanAmerican [Feb 27, 2013]
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.