Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- Watch the Latest Trailer for "Star Trek Beyond" - Plus Photos [5/23]
- New Photos and Videos Added for "Now You See Me 2" [5/20]
- Director Gareth Edwards Exits Godzilla 2 [5/14]
- Release of "The Maze Runner: The Death Cure" Likely to be Delayed by Star's Injury [5/5]
- "X-Men: Apocalypse" Won't Play in U.S. IMAX Theaters [4/25]
- New Photos and Final Trailer Added for "X-Men: Apocalypse" [4/25]
- Watch the New Trailer for "Jason Bourne" [4/21]
- "Blade Runner" Sequel Moved Up to October 2017 [4/20]
- Photos and Teaser Trailer Added for "The Magnificent Seven" Starring Denzel Washington and Chris Pratt [4/20]
- Watch the Teaser Trailer for "The Girl on the Train" with Emily Blunt [4/20]
One of the most under-used features on The BigScreen Cinema Guide is the "Favorite Movies" capability in the Now Showing section.
"Favorite Movies" allows you to mark movies that you are interested in for future reference. All movies marked as your favorite appear in the Now Showing section on a separate tab (see graphic to the left).
This feature makes it easy to mark movies that you want to see, especially when browsing through the "Coming Soon" list. For example, I came across information for "The Prestige" quite a while ago, and it sounded like a movie worth checking out when it came to theaters.
By marking it as a favorite movie, it jumped to the top of my personalized Favorite Movies page when showtimes finally appeared for the movie.
To mark a movie as a favorite movie, just click on the "Add to Favorites" button on the movie's pages. If you change your mind, you can remove it the same way (the button turns into a "Remove from Favorites" button for your favorite movies) or you can do it right from the Favorite Movies page.
"Favorite Movies" is a feature that is available free to all readers who have created a custom account on this site! If you are not logged in, please click here to log in or to create a new account.
To make your Favorite Movies more convenient, your Favorite Movies page is now the default view when you click on the "Now Showing" button in the top navigation. As always, I'd like to hear your feedback on this feature, so please use the Feedback Form and let me know what you think.
Click on the Read link below to visit the Favorite Movies page for more information!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.