Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- AMC Fallbrook 7
West Hills, CA
Add Your Comments
- Fort Worth, TX: Luxury AMC Movie Theater Coming to The Shops at Clearfork [3/28]
- Warren, MI: MJR Universal Grand Cinema 16 Expected to Open April 7, 2017 [3/22]
- Gibsonton, FL: Goodrich Riverview 14 GDX Now Open [3/21]
- Hilliard, OH: Movie Tavern - Mill Run Closing April 9, 2017 [3/10]
- Fernandina Beach, FL: B & B Theaters Amelia Island 7 Opens in Former Carmike Island 7 Space [3/10]
- Chicago, IL: Chatham 14 Theaters Becomes Studio Movie Grill - Chatham [3/8]
- Fallston, MD: Fallston Movies Opens March 9, 2017 [3/8]
- Omaha, NE: Dundee Theatre Staging a Comeback [3/7]
- Omaha, NE: Marcus Midtown Cinema Closing? [3/7]
- Doral, FL: Cobb CinéBistro at CityPlace Doral to Open March 17, 2017 [3/7]
AMC Entertainment acquired Laemmle's Fallbrook in West Hills, California on March 1, 2013, according to a press release issued by the company back in February. The theater is now named AMC Fallbrook 7 and willl remain open while upgrades are performed, which AMC hopes will keep audiences coming back for more.
"We already have a strong presence in the area, but we're very excited at the opportunity to not only add to the AMC family in the area, but to turn this theatre into one of the nicest in the country," said Mark McDonald, Executive Vice President of Development at AMC. "We also understand there's a passionate group of guests who have loyally relied on this location, and we're looking forward to meeting the needs of the current guests while welcoming in new guests through our programming and amenities."
After the upgrades, the theater will feature Digital Cinema Projection systems with stadium style seating that have a power recliner with footrest in every seat. The concession menu is being expanded and Coca-Cola Freestyle machines will offer customers more than 120 options. The aforementioned upgrades are expected to be completed later this year.
Source: AMC Entertainment Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.