Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Studio Movie Grill - Arena Grand
Add Your Comments
- Saline, MI: Opening Date for Emagine Saline is March 18, 2017 [2/22]
- Green Bay, WI: Silver Cinemas - East Town Budget Cinemas Closed [2/10]
- Milwaukee, WI: Former State Theater Severely Damaged by Fire [2/10]
- Lincoln, NE: Recliners Coming to Marcus Lincoln Grand Cinema [2/9]
- Orlando, FL: Cinemark Movie Theater Changes Name After Artegon Marketplace Closure [2/6]
- Kalamazoo, MI: Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Closing in April 2017, New Operator Expected [2/6]
- Corpus Christi, TX: Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Soft Opening on February 7, 2017 [2/1]
- Englewood, CO: UA Greenwood Plaza 12 Closed [1/31]
- Huntington Beach, CA: Regency Charter Centre Cinemas 5 Closed [1/31]
- Sitka, AK: Coliseum Theatre - Sawmill Creek Plaza Closed, Downtown Location Remains Open [1/31]
The Arena Grand Theatre in Columbus, Ohio closed May 26, 2013, but will reopen later this year as a Studio Movie Grill location.
This will be the first Studio Movie Grill location in Ohio, but it has twelve locations in Arizona, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, and Texas.
The theater's web site has information about the closure, as well as the following assurances about holders of gift cards and passes:
If you have an unused Arena Grand gift card, you can send the unused gift card with a self addressed stamped envelope to Columbus Hospitality Management, Attn: Arena Grand, 33 E Nationwide Blvd, Columbus, 43215, by August 31, and the balance will be replaced with an Arena District gift card valid at participating District restaurants.
If you have unused movie passes, VIP producer passes, or private showing certificates, never fear. Studio Movie Grill Arena Grand will honor them all thru 12/31/13.
Related News Articles
- Arena Grand closes for summer, will reopen with full menu -- Columbus Dispatch [May 25, 2013]
- Arena Grand Theatre to close for renovations, reopen as Studio Movie Grill -- Columbus Business First [May 24, 2013]
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.