Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Studio Movie Grill - Arena Grand
Add Your Comments
- Sacramento, CA: Century Arden 14 and XD Opens on Site of Former Century Stadium 14 [12/1]
- West Dundee, IL: Cinemark Spring Hill Mall and XD to Open December 15, 2016 [11/30]
- Chandler, AZ: Alamo Drafthouse Cinema - Chandler Opens December 2, 2016 [11/30]
- Oak Creek, WI: Marcus Value Cinema - Oak Creek Being Sold to Church [11/30]
- Montgomery, AL: Evans Theatres - Eastdale Mall 8 Damaged by Rain - Closed Temporarily [11/30]
- Warren, MI: Cinemark Warren 16 Closed and Will Become an MJR Theatres Location in 2017 [11/28]
- Daytona Beach, FL: Cobb Daytona Luxury 12 Coming in December [11/28]
- Streator, IL: Streator Eagle 6 to Open December 2, 2016 [11/28]
- Marcus Theatres to Acquire All Wehrenberg Theatres Locations [11/21]
- Grand Junction, CO: Movie Theater Opens in Former Carmike 7 Location [11/18]
The Arena Grand Theatre in Columbus, Ohio closed May 26, 2013, but will reopen later this year as a Studio Movie Grill location.
This will be the first Studio Movie Grill location in Ohio, but it has twelve locations in Arizona, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, and Texas.
The theater's web site has information about the closure, as well as the following assurances about holders of gift cards and passes:
If you have an unused Arena Grand gift card, you can send the unused gift card with a self addressed stamped envelope to Columbus Hospitality Management, Attn: Arena Grand, 33 E Nationwide Blvd, Columbus, 43215, by August 31, and the balance will be replaced with an Arena District gift card valid at participating District restaurants.
If you have unused movie passes, VIP producer passes, or private showing certificates, never fear. Studio Movie Grill Arena Grand will honor them all thru 12/31/13.
Related News Articles
- Arena Grand closes for summer, will reopen with full menu -- Columbus Dispatch [May 25, 2013]
- Arena Grand Theatre to close for renovations, reopen as Studio Movie Grill -- Columbus Business First [May 24, 2013]
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.