Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Bow Tie Criterion Cinemas 11 & BTX
Saratoga Springs, NY
Add Your Comments
- Matthews, NC: Cinemark Movies 10 Closed [8/25]
- Groton, CT: Groton Cinema 6 Closed [8/25]
- Anaheim, CA: UltraStar GardenWalk Cinemas Closed [8/24]
- Scottsdale, AZ: UltraStar Scottsdale Pavilion 11 Closed [8/24]
- Sault Ste. Marie, MI: Carmike Varsity Cinemas Closed [8/24]
- Roanoke, TX: Cinemark Roanoke and XD Now Open [8/14]
- Tulsa, OK: Village Movies 8 Opens Today [7/31]
- Upper Darby, PA: Studio Movie Grill - Upper Darby Opened July 23, 2015 [7/30]
- California, MD: R/C Lexington Exchange Movies 12 Opens [7/30]
- Milwaukee, WI: Free Family Outdoor Movies at the Peck Pavilion [7/30]
Bow Tie Cinemas announced this week that the Bow Tie Criterion Cinemas Saratoga in Saratoga Springs, New York will open on Friday, October 18, 2013.
The new 11-screen theater features stadium seating, luxury leather rocking chairs, wall-to-wall screens, and Digital Cinema Projection systems capable of 3D presentations. One is a BTX - Bow Tie Extreme® auditorium that features a 2,000 square foot screen. That translates into a screen measuring 69' wide by nearly 29' high, assuming that they have installed a 2.39:1 screen for showing widescreen movies.
Concessions will include traditional treats like fresh-popped hot popcorn with real butter as well as hot food items like chicken tenders, mozzarella sticks, french fries, pizza, pastries, and fresh-brewed coffee. A beer and wine cafe is in the lobby. A party room will be available for rental as well.
Keep an eye on the theater's Showtimes page for updates as its opening date nears, and don't forget to add it to your Favorite Theaters list for easy access to their showtimes, news articles, and all their information!
Source: Bow Tie Cinemas Press Release
Related News Articles
- Bow Tie to open Saratoga Springs, Wilton movie theaters within a week of each other -- The Saratogian [Oct 2, 2013]
- Spa City theater to open with hospital fundraiser -- Times Union [Sep 25, 2013]
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.