Remove ads with our VIP Service
- AMC Southroads 20
Add Your Comments
- "The Maze Runner" Gets Wider with Extra Screens in "Escape" Theaters [8/29]
- Waynesville, MO: B & B Waynesville Patriot 12 & GS Opens August 29, 2014, Waynesville Cinema 8 Closed [8/28]
- Indianapolis, IN: Cinemark Washington Market 8 Closed [8/28]
- Streator, IL: Majestic Theatre Closed, Up For Sale [8/26]
- Frostburg, MD: R/C Theatres Closes R/C Cinemas 1-2-3, Employees Launch Effort to Reopen [8/25]
- Teicher Theatres Closes All Locations [8/25]
- Santa Monica, CA: Watch the Extended Versions of All Three LOTR Movies at the Aero Theatre on August 30, 2014 [8/21]
- Lodi, CA: Lodi Stadium 12 Cinemas Temporarily Closed for Bedbugs [8/20]
- Hollywood, CA: World Premiere of "If I Stay" on August 20, 2014 at Chinese Theatre [8/20]
- Carmike Completes Acquisition of Digital Cinema Destinations Corp. [8/19]
The AMC Southroads 20 in Tulsa, Oklahoma is getting some upgrades that should improve the moviegoing experience, according to a press release issued yesterday by AMC Theatres.
Read the full press release below to get all the details!
LEAWOOD, Kan.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Plush power recliners. Expanded concession offerings. New movie screens and speakers. And, oh yeah, those plush power recliners. AMC Theatres® has revolutionized going to the movies at AMC Southroads 20 and with the unparalleled new guest amenities, there’s now no better way to see the hottest new movies in Tulsa, Okla.
“The best possible guest experience is at the heart of everything we do. Whether that’s through numerous concession options, incredibly comfortable chairs or an amazing movie presentation, we want our guests to be excited about coming out to the movies again and again,” said Mark McDonald, executive vice president of development at AMC.
Nearly every seat in the theatre is now a new plush recliner, which allows guests to lay back and put their feet up at the push of a button. To ensure maximum comfort, AMC has removed significant seating capacity in every auditorium, allowing guests ample space to recline or stretch their legs, and providing larger armrests for everyone.
The renovated concession area now offers hot foods, such as chicken tenders, mozzarella sticks, jalapeno poppers and pizza, and a variety of better-for-you options, and the design makes the shopping experience more convenient. In addition, moviegoers can choose from more than 120 drink options at new Coca-Cola Freestyle machines.
AMC Southroads 20 will institute a reserved seating policy in the coming weeks, which will help guests conveniently secure seats early as demand continues to rise.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your ZIP Code -- the site remembers your ZIP code, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.