Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Cinemark East Montana and XD
El Paso, TX
- Allen, TX: Renovations Coming to Cinemark Allen 16 and XD [9/21]
- Danvers, MA: Hollywood Hits Theatre Closed [9/12]
- Chattanooga, TN: Regal Hamilton Place 8 Reopens [9/9]
- Waukee, IA: Proposed Theater Plans Include Largest IMAX Screen in U.S. [9/8]
- San Jose, CA: Camera 12 to Close Friday [9/8]
- Lexington, KY: Cinemark Movies 10 - Woodhill Closed [9/7]
- Oxford, ME: Flagship Cinemas Reopens as Luxury Theater [9/6]
- New York, NY: AMC Announces Reserved Seating at All Manhattan AMC Locations [9/1]
- Pleasant Hills, PA: Carmike Southland 9 Closed [8/25]
- New York, NY: Landmark Theatres Plans New 8-Screen Theater [8/24]
The Cinemark East Montana and XD in El Paso, Texas opened on schedule on October 18, 2013, according to a press release issued by the company last week.
The new 14-screen movie theater is located at 12704 East Montana Avenue, which is near the intersection of Montana Avenue and Rich Beem Boulevard. It features "large, wall-to-wall and floor-to-ceiling screens, enhanced sound systems" and Digital Cinema Projection systems in every auditorium, with seven capable of 3D presentations and one being Cinemark's big-screen concept "XD: Extreme Digital Cinema" auditoriums.
“Cinemark started introducing our new state-of-the-art NextGen cinemas a few years ago to our guests in various markets across the country, and they have quickly become recognized as preferred entertainment destinations,” states Tim Warner, Cinemark’s Chief Executive Officer. “Cinemark has called El Paso home for over 15 years. Our new Cinemark East Montana theatre is the perfect complement to our existing complexes and offers an incredible movie-going experience to our guests.”
The press release goes on to mention the following extra amenities at the Cinemark East Montana and XD:
- cafeteria-style concession stand with fresh-popped popcorn, Coca-Cola beverages, and candy favorites
- party room
- lobby bar, featuring beer, wine, and frozen cocktails
To see what's playing at the theater and when, visit their Showtimes page.
Source: Cinemark Press Release. Photo ©2013 Cinemark USA, Inc.
Add Your Comments
Please Note: These comments are submitted by the readers of The BigScreen Cinema Guide and represent their own personal opinions, and do not represent the views of The BigScreen Cinema Guide, or any of its associated entities.
My favorite movie theater yet! Still has that new car smell. It must be too far for the gremlins to find and tear up as they do everything else here in El Paso. Case in point, Wet and Wild, Montwood theater, etc.
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.