Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- New Caney, TX: Cinemark Movie Theater Coming to Valley Ranch Town Center [10/26]
- Stafford, VA: Regal Aquia 10 Closed [10/21]
- Brooklyn, NY: Alamo Drafthouse Cinema - Downtown Brooklyn Opening October 28, 2016 [10/19]
- Kapolei, HI: Luxury Movie Theater Opening at Ka Makana Ali'i on October 21, 2016 [10/17]
- Orland Park, IL: Marcus Orland Park Cinema to Upgrade Seating [10/14]
- J.K. Rowling Says There Will Be Five "Fantastic Beasts" Movies [10/13]
- Oak Brook, IL: AMC Oakbrook Center 12 Opens [10/13]
- Abingdon, VA: Moonlite Drive-In Theatre Plans Revival [10/10]
- Pikesville, MD: Pikes Theatre Closed [10/9]
- Goodyear, AZ: Harkins Estrella Falls 16 Opening October 13, 2016 [10/4]
If you've been wanting to buy a movie theater, but the right eBay auction just hasn't shown up yet, the MoviE-Town in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania will be auctioned off on December 11, 2013, according to a press release issued by Maas Companies Inc.
The full press release appears below.
MoviE-Town Cinema in Penn. To Be Auctioned Dec. 11, 2013
November 18, 2013 02:42 PM Eastern Standard Time
ELIZABETHOWN, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--MoviE-Town Cinema, an eight-screen movie theater, will be sold at a lender-owned auction on Wednesday, Dec. 11, 11:00 a.m. at 700 North Hanover St., Elizabethtown, Penn. by Maas Companies Inc., an auction company specializing in the selling of real estate, plants, equipment and special assets, will conduct the sale.
The 28,568 square foot, eight-screen operational theater features digital sound and stadium seating for 1,089 people on 3.48 acres. The facility includes a party room, large concession and video game areas in addition to other public areas. The theatre is turn-key and currently operates under a management company. The property will sell as one lot.
Tyler Maas, director of sales and marketing for Maas Companies stated, “This property presents a fantastic opportunity for a new owner to buy an operational business with a long-established presence in the community.”
Potential buyers are encouraged to inspect the property during the following open houses or by private appointment:
Tuesday, Nov. 19 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Dec. 3 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Dec. 10 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Maas Companies Inc. is an auction company specializing in selling real estate, plants, equipment and special assets. Auction details are available on the Maas Companies website at maascompanies.com or by calling (507) 285-1444.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.